book two, chapter 2

i fucking finally finished writing this oh my god this took so long

"hey lightbulb? I found this really cool radio downstairs, we don't have any batteries to power it though."
"Well, I know a store nearby that has batteries, it's raided with infected though, so you three kids are gonna have to stay behind."
"awww..... but I wanna go too!"
"bowbot, it's too dangerous. n o."
"fine...... party pooper.."
anyway they went to the store (timeskip because I'm a lazy shit and rushing this)

"Kay, we're here! Let's get the batteries and leave!"
They spedrun it like cool people and got out of there.
"alright, let's go home, and before we do, lightbulb I swear on my fucking heart that if you blast shut up and drive again while we drive home, I will end you."
"HEY! Don't say that to her"

"whatever you say simp"
"I AM NOT A SIMP!"
"yes you are"

"Can you two just cut that out so we can go home? My feet hurt, plus I'm tireddd......"

timeskip again, they went home
"finally I can take theese boots off, I'm going to sleep, you two go do what you want."
"Not yet, we're about to put the batteries in the radio!"
"NEVERMIND IM UP!"
they then put the batteries in the radio, anxious for an answer.
Hello? Is anybody there?  We're a safe group looking for survivors,is anybody open to join us?"
"ANSWER!"
"Hi, me and my friends have survived the infection so far, where should we meet up?"
How about *insert place*, which is right infront of *insert building*?
"okay! We'll be there soon!"
Anyway then they got there
"well, well, well, look who it is? The police officer who arrested me, the one who betrayed me, and-oh, I haven't seen you before, I'm assuming your new, and kind of ho-"

(she didn't actually say that last part, I just wanted to add it in for no reason)
anyway, back to the story!
"I'm assuming you're new....I suppose we'll take you then. Team, take the girl. Leave the other two to suffer."
"EXCUSE ME? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? ILL KICK YOUR ASS IF I HAVE TO!"

YEA LEAVE MY GIRLFRI- i mean... PLATONIC friend who I..make...out with every once in a while.... ALONE!"

"your argument is falling apart there paintbrush. Whatever, anyway, don't you dare take her."
"what if I did dare?~"
taco grabbed both of lightbulbs arms as she struggled to get out, digging her sharp nails into her skin, leaving scars. eventually however, lightbulb managed to escape and did in fact beat her ass.

(I love her too much to kill her off, so lightbulb lives another day!)

"next time, I'd recommend you leave me and my friends alone unless you want somebody to get hurt thank you."
and then she walked away with paintbrush and paper like a girlboss because she is one.

dee end 🥰🥰🥰🥰 (of this chapter 👹👹👹👹)