Chapter 51: The new villain of shiny desire! The bird prey's Secrets!

In the night of Gotham City, it was a peaceful night, but never peaceful when Batman is around. The scenes shows of something crazy happening in the warehouse and someone getting brain fried. A woman wearing a latex tight black outfit or a shiny leotard with black boots, along with white short hair was watching this man being tasered to death.

 A woman wearing a latex tight black outfit or a shiny leotard with black boots, along with white short hair was watching this man being tasered to death

Lady: That's a Good boy Joe! Just a little longer..! I need this memory no matter what!

After that, the guy name Joe passed out as she took off the helmet on his head.

Lady: OH shiny shiny! I got what I needed..!

She looked at a golden name board and took it with her as well.

Lady: Hmm, this isn't enough.. I need more! More more! I can't be satisfied like this! All I got was that idiot's mind for the shiny objects in Gotham. I need more!

The Lady then notices a poster that said "Metropolis's shiny stones." And smiled at this.

Lady: Mm.. yes. This will do..!

The morning of Metropolises was shining beautiful, but it wasn't always sunlight and fun when you were at Sweet Justice again eating some ice cream and tired. You were sitting next to Jessica and Zee since they decided to tag along.

(Y/n): *sigh* Mmm.. this ice cream is good.

Zee: My goodness you don't look well.

Jess: Are you sick?

(Y/n): Sick? OH no, I'm just tired. I've been up all night working on my essay and including some math. Including some training and fighting bad guys. But till then, I haven't eaten so much.

Jess: I guess when it comes to being a hero and a student, life isn't so easy.

(Y/n): More like life is all about accepting pain itself. *sigh* At least I finished my assignment.

Jess: Sure you did. As long as you did your best.

Zee: and besides, you are a good person (Y/n).

(Y/n): I'm not sure, I mean I'm more like an errand boy then an actually good person.

Zee: Heh, for starters.. you're more than just an errand boy to me.

You notices Zee getting close to you as you nearly blushed and Jess of course was trying her best to not get jealous.

(Y/n): Zee? You okay?

Zee: Oh.. um.. I'm fine. Got a bit carried away..!

(Y/n): Anyway speaking of carried away, I'm seriously bored right now. We need to fight some crime or something.

Jess: You sure? I thought you said you were tired.

(Y/n): That was only when I didn't eat any food for a while, but thanks to the ice cream, I'm back on my feet. So now we just need to-