Chapter 54: Hazbin Hotel! Meeting the Demon Hotel special crew!

At a nice evening at Metropolis, you were with your friends and this time, you were hanging out with friends and this time you were all coming out from a movie literally just came out known as "My personal Demon girlfriend" and it was basically a romance movie which showed you and your friends many interests, especially your sister and Karen. 

(This movie title is something I made up, so please don't copy it)

(Y/n): Man, that movie was really interesting. I never thought people would make a love story of a human and a girl who's a demon.

Karen: Same here, this takes me back of that movie "Just before Dusk: Final Light" and that movie so beautiful. He was willing to risk his life to save his girlfriend, even though she was a demon.

Zee: Same here, I known of demons, but this one.. was so much romantic.

Kara: Eh.. it was okay.. I guess.

Jess: The movie showed so much romance..!

Ben: I guess that movie was good.

Rook: The movie showed some good inspiration to that young man.

Annie: Yes, and the designs of their looks was so amazing..! I wish the movie kept going..!

Diana: Agreed, the demon though was a bit off..

(Y/n): Relax Diana, it was just a movie. It was base on a romance story so trust me, it wasn't a real life demon girl.

Babs: Oh my gosh! The movie was amazing, she was like.. Why are you rescuing me? And the guy was like Because no matter what you are, I still love you! I will save you even if I have to dive into hell for you! And.. and..!

(Y/n): Whoa whoa easy Babs.. no need to spoil the movie alright, we literally just watch it.

Babs: Sorry, got too excited.

(Y/n): We know, man I wish our other friends were to see this, they would've love this movie too.

Ben: I guess so, say I got a question (Y/n), would this happen to you if your girlfriend was a demon?

(Y/n): What? Whoa! What gives you that idea?!

Ben: I don't know, I mean you got the girls here to love you.

(Y/n): *blushes* Hey now, the girls here are my friends.. alright, not a love life. And besides, I got bigger things to worry too... so yeah..

You notices some of the girls blushes a bit, as you sigh knowing that this was too much, but you still enjoyed it.

Rook: Still to think a demon can appear to the human world is quite interesting.

Karen: I really wish it could happen, even though they can be scary.

Zee: Well for most case, demons are often around, but never in this world.

(Y/n): I guess so, but do you think they would appear here?

Kara: If they're real, then I can easily fight them.

Diana: Demons are very terrifying and are not to be mess with, yet I don't know how a human would love a demon girl so easily.

Jess: Relax Diana, it's just acting. But it did happen real, well.. that would be a bit complicated.

Annie: I guess so. I'm starting to like these romance movies.

Karen: Me too, maybe next time I can show you another romance movie if you're interested.

Annie: Sure! *looks at you* can I?

(Y/n): Okay, if that's okay for you..!

Annie: Thanks!

Kara: *yawn* That movie was awesome, but I say we call it a night..