Entering and Bios

The 3 all fell out of a portal. Guy 1 was now a monster, the other 2 were humans dressed in old school MGQ style clothes with weapons strapped to their backs.

Guy 1

Guy 2: What the shit was that? GAH!!! SNAKE MONSTER!!!

Guy 3: OH SHIT!!!

They drew their weapons.

Guy 1: Whoa, whoa. Calm down. I ain't gonna do anything. 

Guy 2: Holy crap it talks.

Guy 1: Murder Drones? Wait, did you 2 end up in a dark void? And hear a disembodied voice?

Guy 2 and 3: Yes.

Guy 1: Well I guess we were all isekai'd. Well, what are your names?

Guy 2: Tom.

Guy 3: Carl.

Guy 1: My names Marcus. But I think I'll change that to go with my new look. Call me...Scales.

Tom: Little on the nose, don't you think?

Scales: Hey fuck you I think it's cool. Anyways if you guys went through the same thing why'd you pick human? I mean, I wasn't expecting to turn into a monster, but I chose it cause it sounded cool.

Carl: I didn't know what the fuck was going on. Even if I did I think I prefer staying as I am.

Tom: If I knew what was going on...well, I'm actually not sure. Kinda 50-50 on that.

They heard someone nearby. They checked it out and saw a short purple haired kid sword fighting with someone.

Scales: Is that? No. No way.

Tom: Luka!?! Oh shit we're in Monster Girl Quest.

Carl: What?

Scales: Wellll...

One expecting of MGQ later.

Carl: Oh, hell, YES!!! IMMA GET SOME ASS!!!

Scales: Eh, shouldn't be hard. Just he sure they won't kill you. Cause some will.

Carl: Don't worry. I don't wanna ax myself off after going 1 round. I wanna go multiple rounds.

Scales: Well good luck with that. Just don't let anyone see you.

Carl: Why?

Tom: Crazy goddess, remember?

Carl: Oh yeah. Hey, if we're in a game, shouldn't we have stats or something? Huh, let me try something.

He pressed his chest and a screen appeared.

Scales: Wow, we're doing this Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle style.

Scales and Tom did the same.

Carl: Alright, let's see what we got. Mace Major. Master of Fire. Repel. Untraceable by Ilias. That last one will definitely be useful. Also cool, I can control fire! And I don't even need to learn how to use this weapon!

Tom: Scythe Superior. Master of Water. Respawn. Untraceable by Ilias. That's a relief, last thing I need is a genocidal goddess watching my every move.

Scales: Monster traits(expand). Musical Mayhem. Master of Wind. Untraceable-yeah ok, phew. Got that one too. Let me expand and see what I got. Amphibiousness, flight, no shit, burrowing, venom, toxic scales, invincible scales, Spike Shooter, Claw Launcher. Does that mean? Let me check.

Scales shot spikes from his tail and back, also shot his claws, which all grew back.

Scales: Huh, neat.

Tom: Hey, how come you get all that cool shit?

Carl: Yeah!

Scales: I chose monster, you didn't. Also I just realized this is a double edged sword. Me being the only male monster means monster girls will especially want to get their hands, claws, tentacles, etc. on me.

Tom: Oh, right. Yeahhhhhh...not so jealous now.

Carl: Lucky bastard.

Luka: Who's there? If your a monster, don't come near! I'm only a year away from becoming a hero! I have plenty of practice with my sword!

Scales: Maybe shouldn't get involved yet, let's book it. I'll carry you 2.

Scales flew away with them in hand and deep into the forest.

Scales: That was a close one. Also apparently we're 1 year before the game starts. I may not have actually played the game and only read fanfics and watched playthroughs of like the first 2 battles. But even I know that by what he said we're gonna have to wait a year before the story starts. So we got a long time.

Tom: Well what do we do?

Carl: GET LAID!!!

Scales: You can go do that, if you really want to. I guess we just live life until then? Or keep living our lives if they're good?

Tom: I guess? How would we stay in touch? Phones don't exist.

Suddenly their screens appeared and a phone icon and text icon appeared.

Tom: That answers that. Bye guys. I'm going to figure out housing.

Carl: SEXY TIME!!!

Scales: I'll stay in the forest.

The 3 went their own ways.

THANKS TO

Apocalyptic1203

FOR INSPIRATION FOR THE STORY