Irresistable Attraction

A sample of Irresistable Attraction. Let me know if you like it by your comments! (The Playboy CEO)

Zachary Reynold Knight's POV

"Work for me then", I said as I took a step towards her.

"No! I don't want to work with you! I will search job some where else", she said looking at me. What the hell! No one ever said no to me, but this girl , this innocent women already did it two times. I took another step towards her.

"You will not get job anywhere except near me".

"What? But why?".

"Cause sweetheart I own more than 60 percent of the companies in this city", I said as I cornered her near the wall and had my hand on one side of her head. She she seems uneffected by my presence this close to her.

"Oh, then I will join in the remaining 40 percent companies", she said stubbornly and folded her hands near her chest, which made her breasts pull up and showed some of her creamy cleavage. I can feel my little friend down there getting excited. Yet, yet she seems uneffected. How innocent!

"Sweetheart think yourself once, if I own sixty percent, it means I will have more power and I will not let anyone give you a job", I said smirking at her. She looked at me shocked.

"What?! No", she said as her shoulders scrunched down and she stomped a foot on the floor like a child. I smiled inwardly. Now you can't say no.

"So, work for me", I said as I put an arm around her waist and pulled her to me. She tried to wiggle out, but I am not letting her out of my arms this easily.

"Ugh... Okay, I will work. It's not like now I have any choice right and huh... don't call me sweetheart".

"Oh I will". She huffed and muttered something under her breathe.

"Such a devil! Okay, then what will be my job then?" she asked and we both sat down on the couch.

"Yes I am!", I said smirking.

She sat away from me. I motioned her to come near me. She rolled her eyes and moved, but I pulled her into my lap and out my head in her neck.

"Don't you ever dare roll you eyes at me sweetheart or I will take you right here in the way I want you".

"Take me? Where will you take me?", she asked me and I looked up to see she has a confused look on her face. Can she be anymore innocent! Such a sweet angel!

"Nothing. Leave it".

"Okay. Now tell me what is my job here", she ordered. No one ever ordered me. But this innocent girl here did it!

"Not that much big. Easy. Just do what I say. Printing files, faxing and making coffee for me is gaurentee, that's it. That is if you want to or you can just come and sit with me in the office. No need to do any work", I said as I took her fingers and interwined mine with hers.

"Oh. So I am a PA".

"No. Yes. Maybe. You can be whatever you want. Just come to office with me everyday, that's it", I said kissing her cheek.

"What kind of job is that and why did you kiss me?", she asked annoyed as she rubbed away my kiss, on her cheek, with her palm. This got me angry. No girl ever rejected me like this! Just wait and watch angel, I will make you mine soon.

"Whatever you want to call it and huh... I will kiss you when ever I want", I said kissing her cheek again in the same place I kissed before.

"Okay from when should I start?".

"Right now".

"Okay can you please, let go home so I can change into something business mannered".

"No. I will come with you. Where do you live?".

"I don't have a place I own, so I live with Calvin". Calvin? She lives with a man or should I say a boy. My anger flared.

"You are not living there form now on!", I said angrily.

"What?! I don't have any place to stay! Also he is a good man".

"I don't care! This will be last day you will live with him. You are working for me, so you will stay with me, in my house", I said strictly.

"WHAT?!!!... NO!!!", she shouted and jumped off my lap.

"Yes you will! If you don't you will loose your job and you will never got one. Think yourself", I threatened her while standing up from the couch. Of course I will not fire her. Never.

"Huff... ugh. Okay", she said and I pulled her to me.

"Good angel. Good", I said and kissed her cheek.

"Devil", I hear her mutter under her breathe again. I smirked. You are my angel! I thought.

A/N:

Hey my lovelies!

So... how is it! The devil and his angel. The perfect combination.

Let me know!