Her Past and Her Present

(Magdaline Pacita and Pacita's name: Reason)

Laureen learns the word date.

Every other day, Patricio and Laureen will go on a date 

Patricio learns that Laureen is from Irevelis territory. 

Patricio and Laureen officially become lovers after 3 months.

Laureen sleeps with Patricio after they celebrate their first monthsary.

It was like a dream for the two of them.

Patricio's business starts booming with the help of Laureen. Laureen has gone from different places and with her designs and Patricio's expertise in clothes and linen, they start making good money.

Patricio bought the store after earning money.

He was so happy and gave the store ownership to Laureen. Laureen doesn't care about this stuff and doesn't know the implication of being the named owner. For her, this is Patricio and hers.

"I want to get married." Patricio said.

Laureen is drawing and gapes.

"To Who?"

Patricio paused.

"What do you mean who?"

Laureen snorts.

"I didn't hear you asking me for marriage so It can't be me."

"How can it not be you?" Patricio holds his hand.

"How can you say that?"

Laureen giggles.

"So who are you marrying?"

"You you you! Laureen, my woman."

Patricio looks at Laureen. Laureen is already pregnant and before his belly becomes bigger he wants to marry her properly.

Patricio also needed to confess that he was a noble's son.

.

.

.

"No! You are my son. How can you marry a commoner?"

"Dad l, I don't care about these things. Commoner or nobility, what is more important for me is Laureen."

"Paleo!" His mother sobs.

"Why are you doing this to us? How can you do this to humiliate our family?"

Patricio looks down.

"How am I humiliating our family? Is my happiness not important to you? Mother, I love Laureen. She is perfect for me."

"Grab him!"

Hia father shouted and the family guard arrested Patricio.

"What….what? Dad, what are you doing?"

Patricio is bewildered. He can't believe his father will be this type of person.

"Unhand me! Let me go. Dad, Laureen is pregnant. You can't harm her!"

His father is so angry.

Renan walks behind him.

"Dad, you can't do this to Patricio. He clearly doesn't want to inherit the family."

"Shut up! And you want to inherit this family? You who doesn't have the same blood as me?"

Renan grits his teeth and looks at his mother.