Chapter 47: Is it love or lust?

Carl pov
I rub my head frustrated, with myself for raising my voice it's not her fault she lost her memory matter of fact it's mine.

But, that doesn't mean it's an excuse to act like a total bitch. She acting as if she's never met me, is it just she became a different person for me? Is this her normal attitude?

I honestly don't know.

I'm just so stressed I can't function, I decide to take a short nap to let myself relax I think I deserve it.

Amaya Pov
"I can't believe you Amaya! What's gotten into you?!" My uncle yells.

"I don't know... I-" I whisper.
I feel a wave of dizziness and weakness wash over me, more memories come flashing through my head, Carl in handcuffs begging for mercy, A girl named Jade laughing and dancing with me, and a guy with a knife to my head.

I fall backwards and the last thing I remember is my uncle running towards me as my eyelids slowly shut.

I wake up with a headache and a unfamiliar surroundings, I groin in pain and laziness.

"You up sugarbug?" Daryl questioned.

I slowly sat up, shook my head, everything's coming back.

Carl slapping me and fighting, The Governor taking the prison, everything I didn't want to remember I remembered.

"What's the matter?" He asked sitting next to me with his arm around my shoulder.

"I remember," I whispered.

"I remember!" I jump up and exclaim.

"You what?!"

"I remember everything! Carl, you, the prison, every single thing!" I felt like myself again happy and brave, but I felt sorry I was acting like such a bitch to Carl, I should go and talk to him.

"umm, I'm gonna go and talk to Carl." I say.

"I'll get out your hair, but ya might wanna change first." He makes a awkward face and leaves the room.

I look in the drawers and find a red flannel I take off my bloodstained nirvana shirt and leave my black tanktop on I find some leggings and leave on my combat boots.

I walk outside and receive many looks, especially from Rick.

"Um, hey Rick do you know where Carl is I wanted to-"

"He took a walk shouldn't of went far, you made him real upset. I'm not sure you can fix this one, you know he's not the only one getting tired of your shit." He made it sound like I killed someone, now I remember the first time I met him he was always grumpy.

I took a quick walk myself, thinking about the stuff I remember I feel bad.

All the sudden I hear a splashing, there must be a waterfall around here, I go behind a couple of trees and bushes to find it and Carl looking into the small pond.

I walk towards him and startle him he whips out his knife only to see its me he has a look of disappointment on his face like he wanted it to be a walker instead of me.

"What do you want?" He seemed to stress the you.

I sat next to him and he scooted away from me.

"Look Carl, I wanted to say I'm sorry for acting like such a jerk back there I don't know what's happened to me the past couple days.." I twirl my hair which means I'm nervous.

He looks at me like I'm crazy or lying.

"I'm not lying if that's what you-"

"I know, I can tell... Your twirling your hair, you're nervous. You haven't done that... In awhile." He pointed at my movement.