Popcorn and Hats

Florida is terrified of cats. Swamp kitties are fine, but a fur ball with claws that can just decide to attack you at any moment????? Ya, no-

Louisiana and California bond over their love for crystals

The walls in the state house are noise proof, so you can only hear things unless people are being particularly loud.

Florida set Illinois's ring tone to the 'it's corn' song
He also has California's as 'California Girls'

Florida wins every game of Battle Ships without fail. No one knows how. Funnily enough Texas looses that game every time without fail. He thinks it's rigged, but Florida denies it every time.
New York was watching the game though and knows that no one is cheating. Florida is just extremely lucky and Texas is extremely unlucky. He won't tell ether of them though, it's more fun go watch them argue.

California and Florida where both given the task to make popcorn for the State House movie night.
They didn't realize the popcorn machine had a limit to the amount of kernels you can put in.
Kernels and popcorn where flying everywhere, hitting people, nocking things over, and getting stuck in small places all over.
Those two arnt allowed to make popcorn anymore without a responsible persons supervision, and that responsible person had to be approved by Gov as a responsible person first

Florida is not allowed near a chainsaw. He chased Texas around the house after he saw the Texan try to put a mini cowboy hat on Mini Gator's head.

Remember in an unknown ammount of chapters back when California stole Texas's hat and was told that was a a bad idea? Texas woke up, saw that his hat was missing, then saw it was on California's head. No one knows what happened after Texas pulled Cal into a room.  You could hear some muffled sounds though, but no one could figure out what they where or what was going on.

Florida don't eat the chainsaw-