𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

┍━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━┑

Yeah, and I didn't ask.
Go trim your tree.

┕━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━┙

Clarisa and Robby were now both stuck waxing the cars, raising the flags, cleaning windows and may more chores Daniel had given the two. 

"No, no, no. Like this." Daniel stops both Clarisa and Robby and shows them how to 'correctly' wax the cars.

"Uncle, I already know all this. Why am I still doing this?" Clarisa questions, rubbing some oil off of her face.

"It's never wrong to go back to your basics." Daniel explains. "Strong roots mean strong tree."

Clarisa sighs as she goes back to waxing the cars. 

I could have been watching Friends.

━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━

After a while, Daniel told both teens to meet him back at the LaRusso household. 

Show me wash the windows." Daniel instructs to Robby as Clarisa sat down, watching the two.

"What?" Robby asks, confused.

"Here, let me show you." Clarisa says as she steps in front of Daniel, taking Robby's place.

"Ready?" Daniel says and she gives him a stern nod. 

"Hai." Daniel throws a punch at her, which she swiftly blocks. He tries throwing some more and she blocks them as well, easily.

"Good job," Daniel compliments. Clarisa turns and pushes Robby towards Daniel.

"Your turn, Pretty boy." Clarisa says and sits on the side.

"Ready?" Daniel says, "Hai!" He throws a slower punch and Robby blocks it. Daniel throws some more punches and even adds in a few kicks to which Robby all blocks.

"Woah..." Robby whispers in awe.

Daniel and Robby bow off to each other and face Clarisa.

"This is so cool!" he exclaims yet Clarisa keeps a stolid face.

"It is." She says and pats him on the shoulder. "I'll see you tomorrow,"