Jungkook&Taehyung - PART 1

🍼little Taehyung

Taehyung angrily curls his toes and pouts. He hates the icky feeling of a sunscreen on his skin! He hates it!

Jungkook is watching Taehyung's back and sips cold soda. He knows Taehyung doesn't like sunscreen, but he also doesn't like hives. So he has to choose between sunscreen and hives. The long-sleeved sun protective top and bikin bottom also isn't the best way how to enjoy playing on a beach in Taehyung's opinion. Jungkook thinks his little one is cute, the top and bikin bottom are white with small, yellow pineapples and he is also wearing a pastel yellow bucket hat.

Jungkook also drags two bags full of toys, he builds a little beach tent and he has a cooler full of snacks and drinks. It is not his fault that he wants to protect Taehyung.

Spending a warm day on a beach is a good idea. Jungkook knows soon his baby won't pout and sulk, soon he will come to daddy to beg for an ice cream. Jungkook is right, 10 minutes later Taehyung comes to Jungkook and angrily throws himself on the man.

Jungkook pats his back and picks him up.

"Let's test the water, okay?"

Jungkook carries Taehyung toward the blue ocean and dips his toes in the refreshing water. Taehyung can't stay mad. Soft waves touch his feet and Taehyung laughs. Jungkook finally puts his little boy down and grabs a pair of water wings.

Jungkook sits down in the water and Taehyung flaps his arms. He doesn't know how to swim, his swimming reminds a dog splashing in water so it is better when Jungkook is with him. Taehyung watches small fishes that swim closer to his feet. Taehyung tries to catch them, he is curious and everything is interesting for him.

Of course the fishes escape and Taehyung starts looking for seashells. The little one collects seashells and interesting rocks until Jungkook gets up to bring him a bottle with juice. Taehyung is quite thirsty and his hands are full of nice rocks so he follows Jungkook out of the ocean and sits down in a shadow. He holds the bottle with one hand and his second hand is playing with the warm sand.

Jungkook puts his sand shaper molds next to him and goes to buy a coffee and strawberry ice cream in a nearby kiosk. Taehyung is thrilled to see his favorite ice cream and abandons his toys. He sits down in daddy's lap and licks the ice cream while daddy dusts off the now dry sand.