Chapter 26

Karen and I got back home around 4 p.m. It was a great moment for us to spend together in the park and if not that she has to prepare dinner this evening we would still be there, enjoying the cool atmosphere.

She so cherishes her job that she disagreed with me on calling Maria to help her do the task tonight.

Now we are back at home while I help her take her luggage to Maria's room and come back to see her waiting for me on the quarter's porch.

"Thank you so much," She breaks the silence in gratitude with honest eyes and folded hands as we are both looking at each other's eyes.

"I had a great day," She adds and I smile.

"It's always a pleasure," I reply. "And I'm glad you had fun,"

She smiles broadly.

"I should go get some nap before starting my work," She suggests.

"Sure, you need that," I say with a shrug and she nods okay while I start leaving.

Those precious moments we had stuck in my head that I can't stop thinking about it as I am heading in.

It was just different from other dates I have had with other ladies. I can't even describe the feelings I'm having, it's unusual.

I see no one in the living room and I start dashing downstairs. All I want now is to also take a nap before the match start.

On my way to my room, something else comes to my mind. I need to talk with Jeff, probably he might help me talk with dad to stop involving me in his political stuff. I don't want to have anything to do with his stuff again.

I head back to his office which is also upstairs near dad's study. Dad is not around, seeing his door locked but Jeff's is unlocked.

I open the door and step in after a bare knock to shockingly see Jeff making out with my Sister.

My eyes are wide open in panic as I am terrified to see them that way. Olivia sits at the table while this guy is all over her.

"What the hell?" I exclaimed, raising my voice. They are distracted by that and Jeff instantly pulls back while Olivia gets up, adjusting her dress back both feeling ashamed for me to see them that way.

Jeff dares not even look at me, he just turns his back to me, facing the wall.

"Eww!" I add, acting like I want to throw up. What did I just see?

I am so disappointed with my sister the fact that I warned her not to go far with Jeff.

"What are you doing here?" She asks, her voice full of boldness.

"Really? Olly!" I react, my brow raised in shock.

"Next time you knock before coming in" She lectures and I giggle a little.

Well, I knocked but you were carried away by the shit I caught you with.

That is exactly what I want to let out but I try hard to hold it to myself, shaking my head in disbelief while Olivia walks out on us leaving Jeff and me in his office.

I slam the door as she disappears and I move close to Jeff.

"You can face me now," I say angrily as if I wanted to hit his face with my fist the moment he would turn to me.

How could he do this knowing who he is? I'm sure dad will not even agree to this.

"Look, guy," He finally turns around, looking embarrassed.

"How would you do this to my sister?" I confront.

"It's not my fault," He defends himself. "She likes me,"