Chapter 70

~???'s POV~

I walked into the lonely paradise. Everybody was seated around. People wearing all different kinds of masks.

An alligator. A cat. Different animals.

They all sat down eating cake. Balloons were scattered all over.

Why was I sent here? I don't understand.

I walked around the place wearing a mask I haven't taken off for 30 years. Correction, couldn't take off.

I have been trapped in here. I'm looking for an escape.

I just felt like I needed to do something here. I just couldn't understand what.

That was, until I heard a whisper calling for me.

Come here. I need you.

I walked around the different rooms until I arrived in an empty one with a single table. One without cake.

The room looked...depressing.

Come here. We need you.

I looked around until I saw a boy float towards me. I recognized him. The old inhabitant of this puppet-like body.

"Why are you still here? I thought you would have left to do better things by now."

"I'm needed for something. I can't leave until I complete my mission. And I finally figured out what it is."

"What does that have to do with me?"

"You have to save them."

The words "Save Them" instantly came out of my mouth.

"How can I do that? I'm trapped in a marionette, and I can't get out."

"I can teach you to use your power. You just have to trust me."

I was hesitant at first, but realized that I couldn't lose any more than I already have.

Like Maddie...

"I trust you."

I held out my hand as he grabbed it. I was taken to another room. I didn't know what it was.

"So, this is my plan. We can't do this alone, no matter how much power we have. We need help. And I know where to get it."

He took me to a door outside an office. I could recognize the voice inside, yelling at something.

"Mike?" I asked, trying to peak inside. I was quickly pulled back.

"We need to stick to the plan. So, you go distract him, while I grab the box."

He pointed to a box of old parts and shells.

"Got it."

The only way I could think of to distract him was getting in his face. I didn't want to hurt him.

I ran up to him and looked straight into his eyes.

"Who are you?! Get away from me!" He yelled.

Don't be afraid, please. I would never hurt you.

I was pulled away again by the ghost boy. I looked in the office again. The box was still there.

"Why didn't you grab it?"

"I did. I replaced it with fake shells."

He took me to another room.

"So, what are we going to do with these?" I asked.

"We're going to save your sister."

Hey guys, so sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy. And now I'm sick. Nothing major, but it's annoying. Anyways, another chapter in the fnaf series has been confirmed. The final one. I figured out the plotline to this story already, so I might make a sequel based on what's coming. I may wait, but I don't want to keep you waiting until October. I feel bad enough as it is. Regardless, I hope you all have a fabulous day. Bye <3