☆Part 22☆

EunMi's View

It was almost 10PM when JaeHee got home.

Me- "Yah! Where did you go?!"

JaeHee- "Somewhere," she was smiling like a freak.

Me- "I almost starved to death!"

JaeHee- "There was food in the fridge. Why did you eat ramen?"

Me- "I was waiting for you to come cook the ramen because your ramen is hella good but you never came home."

JaeHee- "Arraseo. Stop nagging at me eomma! Mianhe. I'll make food."

Me- "No need to. I already ate out with a friend," I lied and crossed my arms.

JaeHee- "You went out to eat without me?!! Wae????"

Me- "Well you weren't there so yeah."

JaeHee- "Who did you eat out with? Jungkook?" She teased.

Me- "Ew no. Please don't," I made a disgusted face.

JaeHee- "Then who did you eat out with?"

Me- "Jessica and a person who I can't tell you."

JaeHee- "Tell meeeee!!!"

Me- "I was just kidding. I didn't go out to eat T_T goodnight. I'm going to sleep," and I went to my bed.

---------------------------------

Morning
Still EunMi's View

My alarm woke me up, like always. I don't know why but my alarm clock woke up me earlier than the usual time I wake up at. Oh well.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I combed my hair and put it up into a ponytail and washed my face. I did my usual morning routine and got out of the bathroom. JaeHee says I take about a year in the bathroom.

I went back into my room and put my uniform on. JaeHee was still sleeping. She wakes up later than me. I headed out to the convenience store since I still had about an hour before school starts.

I headed into the store and bought a ramen pack. I prefer to eat ramen spicy. I added the stuff in it and the hot water. I went outside and sat on the table while waiting for my ramen to be cooked. While waiting, I was on my phone just playing games.

Someone came and sat at the same table. Or should I say seven guys? Three faces were familiar. Jungkook. Jimin. And V.

Me- "Go away Jungkook," I made an annoyed face at him.

V- "Annyeong!!!"

Me- "Annyeong ^_^"

Jungkook- "Why don't you greet me like that? -_-"

Jimin- "Because she doesn't like you."

Me- "That's true."

Guy- "Awwe. Look at our jealous maknae!" And tall guy with nice lips pinched Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook- "Yah! I'm not jealous!"

Jimin- "Oh- I almost forgot. EunMi, meet my hyungs."

Guy 1- "Annyeong. My name is Namjoon, or RapMonster. But I prefer Oppa," he had nice blonde hair and a cute dimple.

Guy 2- "My name is Jin. You're very pretty, but not as much as me," this guy...he is funny....

Guy 3- "Annyeong!!! My name is J-Hope. Don't listen to Jin, he is just-"

Jin- "I'm just too fab," he flipped his hair.

Guy 4- "Sup. The name is Suga." This guy looks really swag xD. Or sweg?