Chapter 23- Baby fever and apologies

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

Please don't forget to vote and comment, it means a lot!

I love you, bye.

"And? How are you doing at your project, lads?" Harvey asks with a grin on his face

This man and that smile of his. Shiny hair, styled to perfection, always a tailored suit or a polo shirt covering his torso and those dimples.

Those dimples that I first saw the moment his eyes came to a halt on my best friend.
Emmabell, Emmabell.

"It's ok, I guess. I would describe it as difficult, frustrating, and terrifying but I think we are doing pretty good." I reply confidently.

"But spoiler alert: The bad parts about the project are not the children," I add giving Kaden a playful side-eye, and he fake glares back at me.

His hands are in the pockets of his dark blue dress pants, one leg casually leaning over the other as his back is pressed up against the wall.
And as I look back to Harvey and we both pretend he doesn't exist, I can feel his eyes boring into the side of my head.

"I understand. But apropos kids. How is the asshole around them?"

"Mhm. Could be worse."

"Well, I guess I understand. And I thought he would be the teenager-whisperer." Harvey shakes his head in faked disappointment.

"Be careful, that almost sounded like a compliment but you are right. I guess I am better at trying to make them." Kaden hooks in, shrugging his shoulders that are surrounded by noble fabric.

"Ahh. And I thought the great Harrison is already in baby fever." I suddenly hear Emmabell's voice behind me.

I turn my head to the side and let out a laugh at her snarky comment. I greet Eshima who is giving me a little smile.