😎 Purple Dude 😎

We're in England, running through the streets of Brighton. I make it to my flat, finally!

I go straight it and to a chest of drawers. I grab the spare baubles and string and the stones. I break my current necklace and make a new one with all the stones and quickly put it over my head. I grab my laptop and walk out the door, Tony sitting on the couch.

"Mother fucker," I curse, seeing the people surrounding my flat.

They make way for a purples dude. I honestly glad I'm wearing my mask, so I can at least partially hide the face of disgust I make.

"I want the infinity stones," he demands.

"What are the infinity stones?" I play dumb.

"I see them on you, foolish mortal," he points out.

"Oh, the crystals I bought? They're infinity stones? I thought they were colored crystals," I continue to play dumb.

I hear Tony snicker inside.

"Give them to me," purple dude commands.

"No can do, good sir," I tell him. "They were fecking expensive. They practically costed a human life."

He's gonna use force

No, duh. Why do you only talk to me in life or death situations? Not when I normally try to talk to you?

Stone stuff

You're new.

Well, I was in a drawer for awhile.

Sorry

I see the man mention to his goons to come at me. I hear Tony walking to the door.

I pull my knife out and throw it the purple dude whilst tapping the stones.

Everybody gets vaporized besides Tony and purple dude with a knife in his head. Purple dude looks unconscious and I turn around to face Tony. He's in his full armour save for his face shield.

"Uhm, what?" he asks.

"Voices, tap stone, throw knife," I quickly explain. "Carry purple dude to New York.

"I can't carry both of you," he states.

Put his hand on us. We'll carry him for you.

Really?!

Least we can do for saving us

Thank you!

I walk to the purple dude, Tony looks incredibly confused. I smile at that.

I lift the purple dudes hand. It's limp, definitely unconscious. I put it over the stones.

He disappears. Tony runs over, panicked.

"Where'd he go?" he looks around.

I point to the stones. He looks even more confused. "Explain in New York."

He picks me up and off to New York I go.

We make it to the meeting room and I pause.

Can I have him back now?

Where do you want him?

Middle of everyone please.

Make sure to punch him again.

Purple dude pops up in the middle of the table. I walked up and punched him again.

"Here's your culprit," I point out and leave the room and everyone with a million questions.