Rocket

Was going to put this in the previous chapter but it's long enough that I decided to put it in its own chapter

This is a continuation of the rocket head-cannon in "(mostly) long head-cannons" so if you are confused check out that chapter.

Florida, Alabama, Massachusetts, and DC where caught sneaking out to build the rocket when they where planning on sending Florida off after Nasa realized what they where planning after looking over security footage of the four stealing equipment from his lab. He reported them to Gov because they stole really expensive equipment and wanted it back.

After learning about what happened Gov followed them as they snuck out and heard of their plans, and not wanting to loose any states incase something goes wrong he talks to FBI and NASA and gets them to join him when he confronts them about their plan.

NASA ends up getting his equipment back, FBI gets to intimidate states, Gov doesn't loose anyones, and Florida, Alabama, Massachusetts, and DC are scared and arn't aloud to leave the state house for a while, but they arn't aloud to tell the other states why and are too scared to sneak out or mention what happened, even to each other.

FBI is so as intimidating, and they've seen what he's done before. They've seen what jobs he's taken and how bloody they've gotten, the thought of getting on the wrong side of him makes them shudder.

They've never seen Gov so mad before, with such a dark glint in his eyes before, it gave them chills so they listened to what he said out of fear for what he might do to them if they didn't. This is what the American Government would look like to anyone who hasn't met Gov before. But this is the same Gov they've known for so long, the one who lives in the state house and deals with their shenanigans. He's never been mad before...
They never knew Gov could do anything like that.

The four states didn't sleep for weeks.