Zebras arnt real, they cant hurt you

I'm out of letters- idk what to do for placeholder chapter names now lol

Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri don't get along.

California is afraid of Zebras. The amount of stripes when their in a group is ridicules, and the pattern looks horrible in his opinion.
And because of that Florida snuck a Zonkey into his room and replaced his beanie with a zebra pattern one. His plan backfired though because Cal ended up adopting the Zonkey and named them Sherbet.

During Halloween Florida always ends up getting the most candy, without stealing or buying his own surprisingly. He may not follow a lot of rules but he follows the rules for candy.

California's been avoiding Gov ever since he learned that he's been looking through his mail. California has been spending less and less time at the state house because of that and there's a rumor going around that he's moving back in with his counties. If that's true then Gov might have to do something to stop him...

Whenever Virginia is baking and has extra batter they give it to Florida. It makes him happy.

Gov is sad because so many states have been avoiding him recently. (Gee, wonder why)

Like how Gov has meetings with the states about problems and stuff, the states have meetings with their counties about problems and stuff.
The Californian meeting about the power grid during a heatwave went about as well as you'd expect.

South Dakota has a Funko Pop collection that North Dakota makes fun of him before. North was the reason he made it though, having given him a Funko Pop as a gift on their birthday every year for the past ten years.

New Jersey was on a Baseball team. He was kicked off for using the bat for someone's knees and not the ball.