-35- Fuck

I wake up to the sound of commotion coming from somewhere unknown

I wake up to the sound of commotion coming from somewhere unknown. Ace is probably attempting to cook again.
"FUCK." I hear the sound of glass shattering.
"Ace?" I call out, slightly worried he's hurt.
"What? Just" he sighs "just stay in there."
He is very obviously frustrated.

I sit up and pain shoots through my body reminding me of last night.

Fuck the things that man can do.

Pulling myself from my thoughts I make my way towards the door, only to be stopped in my tracks by the sound of even more commotion.

"Ace?"
"Fuck. Rose I need you to stay in there ok?!"
A gun shot.
"ACE?!" I panic.
"Rose I'm fine!! Stay in there, cover yourself or something."
Another gunshot. And another.

Subconsciously I duck, I lock the door and do as Ace said. I sit behind the bed, away from the door covering myself with a blanket as the noises get louder and louder. I hear screaming.

Please be okay Ace. Please.

I hear an unfamiliar deep voice, it sounds almost demon like at how deep it is, as if it were edited somehow. I can't make out what they are saying over all the noice.

"In here." The door knob starts rattling and I wish more than ever to disappear, to shrink into nothingness. Even if a sink hole where to appear right beneath me I wouldn't mind.
The door suddenly busts open with a loud crash and I hear several sets of heavy feet padding their way in.

With my fists clutching the blankets, my knuckles turn white as they trench their way through the room. My blanket is yanked from above me and I'm met with a huge muscular man dressed all in black, his face covered by a weird creepy mask.

"Got her!" His voice also comically deep. I try to shuffle away from him as he steps forward only to be met by my dresser behind me.
"Don't be scared little one. We'll be gentle."
He holds his hand out to me trying his best to seem unthreatening, the mask gives nothing to help with that.

"Rose." I whip my head to the side to see Ace by the door, a key in his hand. He let them in.
"Do what they say...  please." He's saddened by what he's saying although I feel as if there is no other option.

I take the masked man's hand and he lifts me up from the ground, his arm finds its way around my waist guiding me out the door.
Ace and I make eye contact as we pass him.
"Trust me. I will find you. I will always find you."

I don't think I've ever seen him upset before, it's weird. To think this big powerful man, un-phased by anything, is slowly breaking inside because of this.

I don't know why...
But I trust him an ungodly amount.

I watch as they take her away.

"Trust me. I will find you. I will always find you."

I will always find you, mia piccola Rosa.

I watch as he wraps his hand around her waist.

I watch as he whispers sweet nothings into her ear.

I watch.

I'm stuck

He guides her into their car. His car.
I should've killed him when I had the chance.

***
Not edited
Just a lil short one for now x
Also I just want to say thank you for all the love and appreciation, I started this book as just a fun little thing and you all blew me up and I cannot put into words how beyond grateful I am. <3

Thank you for reading my book xx I hope to update more frequently soon.

Say hi in the comments x Lmk what you think!!

-L <3