Mommy Part-2

A/n: Well took me a lot of time but finally wrote it! Hope you enjoy and please two hands on the phone✋✋

TW: smut

I grabbed mattheo's waist and pushed his back towards the wall.

My eyes searched for his lust evident ones. His face was tensed as he looked at me with such thirst.

I felt a hand on my waist, slowly moving down to my hips.

I wanted this, so badly, but he would not get the upper hand, not this time.

I grabbed his hand and apparated to my room. It was afternoon and the sunlight beamed from my glass panes enlightening the bed.

I witnessed as mattheo walked with his veiny and cold hand in mine and gazed at the room curiously.

"Where are we?" His deep voice came out with a questioning, yet nonchalantly tone.

I was horny as fuck right now and all he was wondering about was where we were?

"My room, now shut up and don't make me regret taking you here"

His demeanor suddenly changed as he started taking steps towards me until we were breathing the same air.

"Trust me, you won't" He smirked before kissing me harshly on my collar bone. I left out a small moan which only led to him attacking my neck too. My hands found a way to his curls as I tugged onto them.

"Jump" He said before I jumped as he held onto my thighs.

We were closer than ever, well practically it has only been a few hours, but yeah, you get the memo.

I clasped his neck with my arms as he found a home in my lips, kissing me with so much desire and passion. Our toungs swirled into each other's mouth trying to create better interlock.

He pushed me onto the bed, hovering above me.

"You are looking so hot from this angle" He said, his hands roaming around my body.

"Hun, I look hot from every angle"

"Well I won't believe it until I witness it myself and that will depend on how many rounds we have.

"Why need a few rounds, when I can show my grace in a single one?" I said, my voice raspy, as he huffed.

He smirked before pulling me in yet another rough kiss. His hands finally let my body free, and I took the opportunity to turn us around.

My body, on top of his. This was actually a better angle than I thought it would be.

I grabbed his neck and kissed his jawline. He let out a whisper moan in pleasure, I knew I had found his sweet spot.

Soon I started to remove his clothes and he removing mine, both us of us, still in our lower underwears, his a boxer, mine a lace black thong.

I observed his chest, then his abbs. His body was as if sculpted by God themself. His body lied almost naked, with his eyes gazing at my breasts. How did I get this lucky?

"Take a picture, it will also longer" Mattheo said caressing my waist. I had a bit of belly fat and big thighs, something I had gotten from my genes, never could have worked much on them. Suddenly I started to feel concious of my body being naked in front of a man. My hands started to cover my belly. But his hands stopped me.

"No need to shy away, you are.... beautiful" He said in such a tone, it seemed genuine. I slowly removed my hands before getting back in the mood.

My finger started to trace his abbs, then his abdomen and then his waistband. He groaned at how I was teasing him. His grabbed my hand and put in on his boxer.