Chapter 9: Family • Enemy

Is this the right outfit?

I asked myself as I twirl and check myself in front if the mirror. I've been standing in front of my whole body mirror for 1½ hours now.

First my make up, I have a light pink almost nude actually. Pink blush on and pink glossy lipgloss. I let my hair straight and just be natural. I am glad my hair is naturally beautiful.

As my outfit, it was a very expensive brand. Just based on the cloth. It hugs my body tight yet it looks so amazing in me. It marched a stiletto shoes and I loved it. It is very amazing.

I grab a black pouch and paired with a diamond circle shaped earings. I love the accessories. I am super in love with them. I can't believe an entertainer like me in a cheap club can have so expensive things like this. Even though it was only temporary. I will make the most of it.

Oh, did I mention why am I dressing up?

I am meeting the mysterious and rich Knight Family in a couple of hours. I told you before that I never had a boyfriend so I would never imagine myself meeting other person's family. So I am very nervous right now. My heart was beating too fast and I don't know what will they tell me.

Also Rafael told me that his Dad is very scary and mean so I am very scared.

Then there was a knock on my door. "It's open" I shouted and since my back was facing it. I heard it open behind me

"Wow, you look stunning" it was Rafael's hot and husky voice

I quickly turn around and my mouth opened, seeing Rafael in his suit. His shirt in his suit was two buttons open and he can be a handsome supermodel for sure.

I am a lucky wife having a man like this as my husband.

"Um...you look... stunner?" God, is that even a word? Stunner? For stunning.

A chuckle escaped him and he walked closer to me. His eyes were traveling my body and I felt my body shivers at his hot gaze.

"Why are you nervous?" He asked, his lips curling in a smirk. He must he noticing that my hands were shaking and my body looks tensed.

I scratch the back of my head and answered "Why am I nervous?" I asked myself "I am meeting your rich family, for Christ's sake!" I shouted all of the sudden

Rafael's eyebrows deepened "What? Why are you nervous at something like that?"