chapter 17

"Y/N, Oh Y/N.." I hear a sweet voice fill my ears, causing me to wake from my deep slumber. I then feel kisses being peppered along my face. I grin at the feeling as I open my eyes slowly being met by bright green ones. A small smile begins to from on Lauren's mouth.

"Hello, Lo." I say with a grin still on my face, she leans in and gives me a quick kiss.

"Hi, Y/N." She says with a small content sigh, "Dinah, Camz and I are wondering if you would like to join us today."

"Depends.." I say, with a small smile. She raises an eyebrow at me.

"Really, Y/N? You have to think about hanging out with your girlfriends?" She says, sitting up on my hips crossing her arms along her chest. She's so cute and adorable.

"I was just kidding, baby. Of course I'll hangout with you losers!" I say with a wide smile as she laughs softly while shoving me playfully.

"Yeah, yeah." She says with a small smile, "Just get ready, okay?" She begins to get off of me as I sit up.

"Alright babe, I'll be down in a bit." Lauren nods and walks out of my room. I get up out of bed and start getting ready, a simple black hoodie with ripped jean shorts, along with my converse. I decide to put my hear up in a pony-tail because why not. I put on light make up and once I'm satisfied with my look, I walk down the stairs.

"Y/N" I hear Dinah whine, I look at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"What, love bug?" I ask, walking over to where she is. She instantly wraps her arms around my waist, holding me close to her as a pout forms upon her lips.

"You can't wear these shorts."

"Why not?"

"Because.."

"Becauseeee, you're ass and legs look incredible in these shorts and everyone is going to see them." She says burying her face into my neck, I just chuckle and stroke the ends of her hair slowly.