Chapter 55

"Lena

"Lena."

It's whispered right by my ear and I grin, rolling over in bed and burying my head into the sheets.

"We need to get up, Butterfly, we've got to go to New York."

Right. New York. Madison Square.

Our next shows.

"I don't want to get up," I groan and shift in his arms, feeling completely at peace. A low chuckle is heard right by my ear and then a kiss is planted on my neck.

"Neither do I, but we've got to get moving."

Ares manages to drag me out of bed and plants a kiss on my forehead when he says he needs to go to his own room and get his stuff.

I nod with a pout and wave him goodbye when he exits my room. Reluctantly, I get ready for the day and pack everything up.

After yesterday's revelation by Ares, everything feels like it makes sense.

Caleb exits his room at the same time I do, and following Caleb, is Kyle who looks flustered.

Caleb's eyes meet mine, and my eyebrows raise. He only glares at me and shakes his head, for me to keep quiet.

Biting back a smirk, I take my suitcase and all my other belongings and go downstairs with the others.

Malcolm gets us moving before I can even properly take a look around to see if Ares is here. But Malcolm ushers us onto the buses, muttering that we need to be on time and sets us off to New York.

 But Malcolm ushers us onto the buses, muttering that we need to be on time and sets us off to New York

We got a suite.

Caleb, Nick, Vi, and I share a suite with each separate bedrooms but a common living room and even a tiny kitchen.

I just about threw my suitcase into my room and left it at that, now too tired to even bother opening it.

Living out of a suitcase is exhausting, even when I'm touring and have everything at my disposal.

"Ella!" Caleb whines when he comes barging into my room, "you're going out with me tonight to get some drinks."

"Did you just order me to do that instead of asking?"