Big Bosses

Scales POV

Wow Tom, you got the real life equivalent of infinite lives and infinite continues, have fun man, go for it. Also wow, sucks 2 be u Carl. I'm pretty sure you'd have more fun with the respawn skill, sorry dude, guess you didn't get the luck of the draw. So, remember the genocidal bitch goddess? Well I had had a run in with one of her "champions". It went like this. There I was, minding my own business, scrolling through my screen, looking for games or internet or something entertaining. When this big muscular guy wearing armor made of bones came barging in.

Champion: You will meet your end! Prepare to die! For I am a champion of the Ilias! I have slain many monsters, who as you can tell, have become armor for me!

Scales: Ah, I see. You're one if those guys. Well, since we're talking big...YOU'VE COMMITTED NUMEROUS MURDERS!!! TELL ME, HOW MANY WERE IN SELF DEFENSE?

Champion: HA! I never waited to he attacked. I would never give those foul beasts a chance, I hunted them down. Especially the little ones! I enjoyed making them beg for mercy.

Wow ok, this guy needed to die. But I decided to have some fun with it. Ya know, toss him around and humiliate him. Plus my monster strength was several times his human strength so I didn't want to end this quickly.

Scales: PREPARE TO FEEL THE BEAT!!!

I activated my musical skill.

With every note I sung the music damaged him, with the notes on his side he sang it against his will and got hurt at the same time. By the time it was over he was on the ground, defeated.

Scales: You have lost.

Champion: IMPOSSIBLE! THIS CAN'T BE!

Scales: It is very possible, the music itself is what hurt you. Before I kill you, I want you to know. I could've ended this easily at anytime. One quick decapitation, melted you instantly with acidic venom, or injected you with instantly fatal venom, but I didn't. I wanted to humiliate you and show you that you're not the champion you thought you were. You better hope Ilias has mercy on you in the next few seconds, cause I sure as hell won't.

I Sub Zero spine ripped his ass.

As for what I did to the body, well. I was hungry, you connect the dots. After that the monsters started to warm up to me. They didn't even try anything, it started the next day after killing the bone armor guy.

Slug Girl: So, I-uh...I'm just going to say it. YOU KILLED THE BONE SNATCHER!?!

Scales: Is that what he's called? Yeah, beat him up with music, ripped his head off, then ate his corpse. What of it?

Slug Girl: Thank you. That man has been a menace. You know considering what you were like with the others, they became scared of you. But after what you did, I think I speak for most of us when I say that you aren't as bad as you seem. Correct me if I'm wrong but you just desire to be left alone?

Scales: Yeah, mostly. I look for someone to interact with if I'm bored, but you'll be able to notice the difference between those 2 moods.

After that some monsters came by to flirt, not fuck. Some still kept their distance, not that I could blame them. And some just came to ask me stuff, which made sense since I was the only male monster in the world.