132. the beach

LOVE + WAR

cxxxii||the beach

cxxxii||the beach

"Morning, sunshines." Sirius Black's cheerful voice chimes when he wanders into the living room of the villa they hired for the five days they're in Rhodes. Regulus is lay on his back on the sofa, Maria with her head resting against his legs as she too sprawls out on the other side of the L shaped sofa. "Oh bloody hell. How lazy can you two get?"

  "She's pregnant, you fucking nob." Regulus grumbles, moving his arm to rest over his eyes as Sirius opens the curtains dramatically. "Sirius!"

  "It's our first full day here! We have to get out and explore!" Sirius groans and Regulus finally removes his arm and looks at his brother. Sirius is shirtless and wearing only bright yellow swimming trunks with sunglasses resting on his head, keeping his long hair out of his face. "Please."

"I vote the beach." Mary says excitedly as she too skips into the living room and slouches into a pale yellow bean bag. She is also dressed for the beach, a bright pink bikini and some white shorts being the only things on her body. Her usually curly hair is braided in two identical braids down her head and she's holding a bottle of sun screen. "I haven't been to the beach in forever."

"Since sixth year." Maria grumbles, rubbing her tired eyes. "Well, my fifth year. But we all went to Cornwall, remember."

"Exactly! It's been years." Mary groans dramatically. "I don't think we'll be able to drag Lily and James up. They were up all night with Harry."

"Beach?" Sirius asks as Remus trudges through the living room is his pyjamas.

"Coffee." Remus responds grumpily, not stopping to talk on his journey to the kitchen in search of the caffeine.

  "He'll come." Sirius shrugs, dismissing the werewolf's morning mood. "Pete, Marlene and Dorcas are getting ready so that leaves you two. . ."

  "Fine, fine." Maria grumbles, sitting up and Sirius grins at her. "But don't you dare throw wet sand at me like last time or I will murder you."

  "Yes, ma'am." Sirius snickers before scurrying into the kitchen, most likely to persuade Remus to join them in their journey to the beach near by.

  "Breakfast, love?" Regulus mutters, standing up and walking over to where she's sat, sitting beside her and grabbing her hand, kissing her knuckles softly.

  "Well you two are disgusting." Mary grimaces, standing up and exiting the living room making Regulus smirk and turn to the dark skinned girl as she looks back, sticking his tongue out at her.

  "Hmmm. Cereal. That chocolate one." Maria smiles tiredly at him and he nods, pressing a kiss to her forehead before also venturing into the kitchen and Maria sighs, lying back against the sofa.