GLM 40

Today marked 5 months since Moo had been locked up, many court visits later and the trial was still ongoing. The only thing keeping Moo afloat, was knowing how good his music was doing. Him dropping every Friday was keeping his name alive. Labels were reaching out and everything.

5 months in and it was definitely starting to weigh in on his mental, doing the same shit everyday with 0 freedom or privacy. Shit had him going crazy. Despite how plugged in he was, this place wasn't his home.

Moo took a look at the food in front of him, what was supposed to be chicken looked like it fell off the back of a truck. Moo sighed as he slightly pushed the plate away from him—it'd be another noodles and hot Cheetos night.

"Aye, you got commissary for trade?" A voice asked, causing him to look at the table beside him where the question was being asked. He watched as the boy made his way to the empty table Moo sat at by himself.

"You got commissary? I'll trade you this picture." He spoke as he unraveled the picture, revealing Allure. Moo knitted his wild eyebrows together.

"Where the fuck you get that picture?" Moo spat, the boy looked at him before taking a look at the picture and laughing.

"This yo bitch or something?" He laughed before tossing the photo at Moo, Moo popped up from his seat before grabbing the tray and hitting him across the head with it. It wasn't long before the two broke out in a full blown brawl, it wasn't long before the correctional officers came and broke it up and began to carry Moo away.

"Get the fuck off of me!" Moo yelled, a part of him knew he was loosing his mind and the other part didn't care. "I'm a grown ass man, I don't need to be carried away." Moo fussed.

His whole 5 months here he'd heard about sitting in solitary confinement, but never had to go until now. The threw him in the small cold cell before sliding the door shut and walking away.

Moo sat there with a stale face, eyeing the wall. For some reason, he started to believe he'd be in there forever. All that staying positive shit was out the window for him, wasn't shit positive about his situation.

Allure looked at her Apple Watch wondering why Moo hadn't texted or called her all day, she'd almost went her whole 9 hour shift without hearing from him and that was out the ordinary

Allure looked at her Apple Watch wondering why Moo hadn't texted or called her all day, she'd almost went her whole 9 hour shift without hearing from him and that was out the ordinary. They hadn't been arguing or anything, so it was bothering the hell out of her.

She clocked out before heading to grab her stuff from her locker, she removed her scrub cap before tossing it into the trash and letting her fresh traditional sew in hang free.

Allure sat her purse on her shoulder and went to empty out her custom Starbucks cup, singing caught her attention making her look up. Kyren walked in the room and stood at the door rubbing hand sanitizer on his hands.

Allure noticed his usually cornrowed hair, was let free in an Afro today. She decided to be nice and not give him the cold shoulder.

"Why you always in here when I'm in here?" Allure questioned as she grabbed some paper towels to dry off her cup.