Part-36

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Her DM requests were flooded. He quickly went to the settings and changed the setting of message request turning it to only from people she follows. He turned off people who can tag her since her tagged section was also blown out. Then he turned of people who can mention her.

He went back to the DM requests and went through each one of those explicitly. He kept the good ones and deleted where she was bashed. Bashed and how. He kept those DMs where some people had warned her telling how he was a casanova and a cheater and then gave the phone to her with one of such DMs on.

"Check karlo....people are warning you about me....think again if you want...." He muttered. "I have turned some settings off....i hope you don't mind...."

She glanced at the DM where someone had sent a screenshot of various stories by his ex. The last screenshot was a ask me a question story where someone had told that she had done the right thing leaving him , taking his name and she had written a thank you.

She closed her eyes and sighed and then looked at him who was leaning back on the headrest of the couch and had his eyes closed.

She kept the phone away.

"No i won't mind....and haan sochungi don't worry...." She said looking at him.

"Kya?" He looked at her immediately.

"Tumhine kaha nuh think again if you want....maine kaha sochungi...." She said seriously.

Karan didn't know how to react. He kept staring at her for a couple of seconds quietly.

"Jab handle nahi hoga toh stud banke yeh sab bolna kyun hai?" She rolled her eyes. "Say something when you mean it....think again if you want?you don't mean it i know....then don't say it...."

He relaxed a bit understanding that she was joking and closed his eyes again.

"Sleepy?" She asked softly caressing his hair. "Pizza aata hi hoga...."

"Nahi khaana...." He muttered keeping his eyes closed.

"Kyun?" She moved a bit closer and massaged his head and he moved his head away.

"Mujhe aisa mazak bilkul pasand nahi hai...." He said seriously , still with his eyes closed and leaning on the head rest.

Khud hi bolo uske baad khud hi gussa karo. Yeh acchha hai.

"Fine....i will keep it in mind....now go and freshen up?"

"No need...." He muttered under his breath.

"Raho gussa...." She got up and he felt the couch bounce a bit and opened his eyes immediately and held her hand.

"Where are you going?"

"Ghar...." She said looking back at him.

"What?why?"

"Tum gussa karo without any reason....toh mai kyun baithi rahu idhar?" She shrugged and he pulled her and made her sit beside him.