Chapter 30

I never really wanted to live someone again because every time I did I got hurt. I woke up the next morning to Vance sleeping on the other side and I looked at the clock and read 10;37 I got up and took a shower. I grabbed a comfy outfit and got undressed then hopped in the shower. While I was shampooing my hair I heard a knock at the door. "Yeah" I said still rubbing the shampoo in my scalp. "Can I come in and use the bathroom". I heard Vance say. "Yeah sure" and I heard the door open.

He finished his Business and I heard the sink turn on. "Where are the extra tooth brushes" he said and I replied. He opens the draw and grabbed one. After that I was finished so I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me still in the tub. Once I was cover I got out and Vance was still brushing his teeth. "Out" I said swaying my arms to the door. "It's nothing I haven't seen before" he said mumbling it because of the tooth paste. "When we were together now we are single and not dating so out" I said and he spat his tooth paste out and I got changed into sweats and a crop top.

By the time I was done it was 11;37. I did my make up quick and hair as well. Vance left and I waited for Mary and Paige. They pulled up and we headed off. We went to the dress shop and we went off looking for dresses that matched the theme. Mary found 2 dress (image below)

 Mary found 2 dress (image below)

Dress 1

Dress 2

Dress 2.
She tried them on we she looked amazing. She felt Hoco was ment for more short dresses so she picked dress 2. Next was Paige's turn she also picked out 2 dresses (image below)

 Next was Paige's turn she also picked out 2 dresses (image below)