12

(Emma's pov.)

i do miss luke and all but it's still cool hanging out with the other 3 idiots.

it was saturday i woke up early and no one was up but Ash he was in the kitchen making food. ''mmm smells good'' ''that's good to hear since it's for u'' he smiled. ''me well wow cool i guess'' i smile.

i sit on the table everything was all set up he brought the food served it and sat infront of me. the table was beautiful with flowers and ugh amazing.

''wow Ash how long did all this took?'' ''not too long  and it was worth it'' ''are u doing this cause you think im still mad at u guys, specially u for the time u went to selena's house?'' ''yes and just wanted to have a you and me day'' he smiled.

''u and me? what....irwin what u have planned for today that i don't know about?'' i ask rising an eyebrow ''you'll see, better get ready we going on a picnic'' he smiled.

we finished breakfast and i got ready.i put on a pink crop top with ripped skinny jeans and black converse.i went downstairs and Calum and Michael we're up ''hey where are u going?'' Michael asked, when i was about to say something Ashton came behind me but his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder ''she's going on a picnic with me'' he kissed my cheek ''ill wait for u outside'' with that he left.

''whoa are u two-'' ''no Michael, Emma and Ashton will never be a thing'' Calum said cutting Michael off

''u never know Calum he does likes her'' he likes me?

''she deserves better'' Calum said rolling his eyes ''ooo Calum is jelly!'' Michael yelled while adding ''hey Emma Calum is jelly i think he likes u'' he whispers to me i laugh ''Michael im right here!'' ''oh right'' i giggle.

''well bye guys ima go on a picnic now bye and behave'' i kiss both them on the cheek and get on Ashton's car.

.

.

.

.

he took me to this really high mountain and set all the things on the grass where we could see everything then i started thinking ''wait? this looks like from the Amnesia video'' he giggles ''yeah i know''.

we sat there, we ate and talked ''wanna go to the beach?'' ''it's almost sunset'' ''come on Emma, just a walk'' ''ugh ok'' we got up and drove to the beach i took my shoes off cause there was no way i was gonna let my shoes get filled with sand.

we were walking when he fast picks me up bridal style ''Ashton Irwin! u scared me!'' i laughed ''yea well just practicing'' ''practicing for what?'' ''just in case we ever get married'' ''we aren't even a couple'' i laughed.

he finally put me down i look to my right ''whoa...sunset looks...beautiful'' ''yeah it does'' he puts his hand on mine i look down then back at him and smiled.

''Emma?'' ''yea?'' ''be mine?'' i smiled ''im all urs'' ''seriously!''  ''yes'' he picks me up and twirls me around and ends it with a kiss.

.

.

.

.

we drove back home and when we got there before we could get off the car and into the house i asked ''what are we gonna tell the guys?'' ''let them find out'' ''how?'' ''idk ill kiss u before ill go to sleep, u wouldn't mind it '' he winked ''ok whatever''.

we got in and the boys we're watching a movie so we joined in. Calum and Michael where sitting on the couch and me and Ash we're on the floor.me and Ash ended up sitting on the other couch cuddling.