Random headcanons

1. Pepa, Felix, Camilo, and Dolores are all huge fans of romance novels. Whenever someone makes a romance book in town, Dolores is the first to know and would read it right away. After that she would give it to Pepa who gets so involved in the novel, you have to prepare for some crazy weather because she'll go from happy, to sad, to angry, so fast and on repeat while reading the story. Felix isn't as attached to romance novels as the rest of his family, but he enjoys them so much and would try to find pick it lines from them to use on Pepa, he'd also tell them to Agustin who would try to use it on Juleita and fail. Camilo at first tries not to sound interested, but like Pepa he goes through a whole rollicoster of emotions and would shift into the characters of the novel. After he reads it, they would all argue over how they belive the character look and would use Camilo to see what they would agree on. This all happens within a week because they know that Dolores would spoil if they wait too long. Julieta likes romance too, but she waits a while to read them so she's not pulled into the drama.

2. We all know that everyone has a favorite in the family. For Abuela it is obviously Isabela. Bruno's favorite is Dolores becouse they had been really close before he left and they would speak through the walls when evryone thought he was gone. Pepa's favorite is Antonio because he's her baby. Felix's favorite is Dolores. She's his first kid and they just get along really well, they would sit around and talk about what ever usally all the time as she would usually go to him of she needed advice. Juleita's favorite is Mirabel because she knows that Mirabel is her little daughter and she's constantly worried about Mirabel ever sense they found out Mirabel didn't get a gift. For the most part Agustin is neural, but Luisa is just slightly higher up for him. This is because he sees how hard she tries and knows she does what's best for the village like his wife and that's something he admires about both of them. In terms of their sibling's kid Pepa and Felix both favor Isabela as their favorite niece as she's the perfect one in the village. Agustin favors Antonio because he's the baby and he always sees him as a little gentleman. Julieta's favorite is Camilo because I personally believe that he would go and help out Juleita alot with cooking, when he was younger and had more time to himself, he would be Julieta's kitchen buddy. For cousins and siblings, I feel like Isabela and Dolores are each others favorite as they are close in age and would go to each other with hot gossip. The whole Mariano, Isabela, Dolores love triangle thing had made a crack in their relationship but after it was over they went back to how they used to be. Mirabel and Camilo both say Antonio is their favorite as they absolutely love little kids. Luisa's favorite is Mirabel as she sees her as her precious little sister who she needs to protect. Antonio also loves Mirabel as well because they were roomates and she'd always make sure he was happy.

3. All the grandkids fight about who's Antonio's favorite (though they know it's Mira) and try to get him on their side. If Antonio said it, then it's law.

4. Bruno and Pepa would constantly play pranks on Juleita as kids.

5. The Casita had umbrellas in like every corner because they're worried about getting wet from Pepa, but they ended up getting carried away by the storms, so now they don't mind.