Chapter 31

The next week marked Vance's missing for 3 weeks. School was never the same life wasn't to same it felt empty. I sat on my bed picking at Scans when the phone rang. I walked over "hello" I said "black van green and blue writing THATS THE PERSON WHO HAD KIDNAPPED US GO FIND HIM" then the line went dead. "Hello what do you mean" I said making sure no one was there. I grabbed my sweater and went out. I walked all over town. I stopped by Mary's house.

"We need to find a black van with blue and green writing" I said as soon as she answer the door. "What why" she said walking out. "Someone called my house saying that the grabber drove a black van with green and blue writing and if I want anything right now I want to know vance it ok and he's no dead so you in or not". I said looking at her. She gave me a smile and a nod. We walked all over town. Finally we went to the cops to let them know. They assign  a detective for us. Mr.Write. We waited while he was coming. The door opened and he introduced himself. "So what do y'all have in the case of Vance Robert Hopper" he said sitting down in his chair.

"First I got this call maybe 2 months ago and it was someone screaming that they need help and they can't do it anymore then the line went dead I thought it was a prank call so I left it alone. Now looking at it it was around the time Griffen went missing and paper boy billy. Now this morning I got a call saying to look for a black van with Blue and green writing so I thought I would bring it to you". And I finished. "Well thank
You jade for this information we appreciate you and we will call you if anything happens and same goes for y'all" he said and we got up and left.

Walking back we passed the grab n go. I saw a black van. "Mary is that it" I said and as we got closer we saw blue and green writing. We ran inside and wrote the license plate down. And tan back to the station. We were out of breath but we got back to Mr.Write. We gave him the plate and we went in the back of the cop car they found the address and where on the way. I saw scared that Vance wouldn't be alive who knows Vance could have been the one calling for all I know.

They got to the house. A pick tree in the front and a gate surrounded the house. They broke through the door while Mary and I waited out. I was shaking just then a black van pulled into the house next door."w-wait that's the van".I said to an officer. "Are you sure" she said "yes now go get more cops" I said on the verge of screaming. Just as I said then all the cops who went in the house came out. "The house is empty" Mr.Write said. "Listen im not lying I just saw the black van pull into the house next door" I said crying. They went over to the house walking. They knocked on the door. A person opened the door. An old guys still had white face paint on. "Your the guy who came to my house" I said "oh I don't think so" he said. "Yeah you are" I said looking at the cops. "He wanted to use my bathroom and got mad when I said no he wanted to kidnap me first" I said

The cops raging in the house. We be had him in the floor waiting for something I waited with Mary outside. 10 minutes went my then 15. I started to give up. "WE GOT SOMETHING" said an officer he said it from inside the house. I turned to see them supporting someone. I got up from the ground looking to see who it was. They walked out with them back first. They finally stood and turned around. "Vance" I said and ran Across the street to the first house. The first thing I did was hug him. "I thought you were dead" I said sobbing "me too jay" said vance. Mary ran over and hugged him as well. We sat in the back of a trunk waiting for our family's to come. Mary was picked up first and it was now me and vance. He was getting patched up for his cuts and slashes.

He put his head on my shoulder and he started playing with my bracelets. I let him because I had no idea what he had just gone through. "I missed you" I said to him breaking the silence. "Really" he said like if I was joking "yeah I thought you were dead" I said. "Nah and almost did though" he said like he didn't care. "Ok what's going on with you vance" I said starting to get pissed. "You didn't show this emotion before I left but now that I was kidnapped you care". He said "so is that supposed to be a bad thing I mean I thought you were dead" I said "I get it I would too but it's just weird so how with your dad I'll talk to you later" as he said pointing to my car getting pissed off. "Yeah ok should I tell Emma your alive oh wait no I shouldn't because she said it wouldn't be a bad thing if you dead so I beat her ass now she's in the hospital I think you should go tell her" I spat and Left.

A/n
I'll try and update soon but imma watch my show so I will see