29| ᴜɴꜰᴀᴛʜᴏᴍᴀʙʟᴇ: ᴍᴀᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Last week, I edited 80% of the CHP-28 and re-published it

Last week, I edited 80% of the CHP-28 and re-published it. If u haven't read that yet, read now and then read this one. Or else, you will feel confused.

-------------------------------------------------------------

AADRITI POV:

I stroked his face as he snuggled onto my hair. "Let's go to our room.", I asserted.

"I did wrong by tying you and shifting our room without discussing it with you. I admit it.", he admits his mistake. But would it kill him to say, sorry for it? Well, consider it better than nothing. 

I know, he would definitely try to build a stable marriage between us, more than I do for us. I hope, he changes a little. That is all I wish for. Nothing more than that. I turned around to meet his raven eyes.

"Let's go to our bedroom, now and have a peaceful sleep. Tomorrow, we take the photo frames from here and place them back in their actual spots. Is that ok?", he asked. I gave a smiling nod. "Happy now.", he asked again in a teasing way. I giggled at him, noddingly and hugged him. I sighed in contentment feeling his knuckles stroking my cheek.

I tilt my head up at him, resting my chin on his chest. He lifts one of his eyebrows upward and put on a questionable stare. I nod negatively and mumbled, nothing.

"I will strive to do whatever the kind of change, you expect from me. I will try. But, I can't Promise on it.", he said and breathed out deeply. He seems to be under heavy stress by this whole thing.

"Then, once we are stable. We will have kids. A boy and A Girl. That's it. No more than two. Deal?", I queried. His shady eyes sparkled with happiness hearing it, promptly. As well as, he let out, immediately that he needs just one daughter and we will stop with that.

What?!

I pulled back and said, "I want a son, no matter what. If you don't give me as I want. Keep it in mind. Your days will be numbered." I warned and his eyes widened hearing it. I pull him out of this so-called beautiful bedroom in which we stayed for a week. We walk towards the lift. Finally, we are going to our room.

Entering the lift, he immediately pulled me close and presses a kiss on my cheek when I expected, it would be on my lips. I smiled and pressed my lips onto his.

He broke our kiss and mumbled against my lips. "Let's not sleep tonight, Aadri. I want to spend the night, inside you. Please!", he requests, making me giggle. I nodded as he claimed my lips again.

He sucked my neck, rashly, making me feel breathless. I got squeezed between him and the lift's gleaming glass wall as I breathed out, "Calm down. I ain't going anywhere. Why are you in a rush like this?" I giggled. He groaned, that, I am irresistible. We made our way out of the lift and strode toward our bedroom with our lips devouring each other, intensely.