46

Valentina

Bagot na bagot akong nakatingin kay Dad habang katabi ko ang dakila Kong ex na si Denver, he's smiling while widely sa sinasabi nitong matandang ito.

I keep looking at my wrist watch to check the time, it's been an hour but this old man can't stop talking and talking about this stupid wedding that he wanted to continue.

" Are you ready for the photoshoot tomorrow Valentina?" The old man asked me with a big smile.on his face.

I look at him with disgust on my face, at sumandal ako sa sandalan nitong upuan and cross my arms.

" How many time do I have to tell you old man that I don't want to marry this piece of shit oops sorry boy sorry" I wink to Denver na ikinawala ng ngiti Niya.

Deserve.

" Valentina" old man warned me.

" What? What are you gonna do? Threatened me again? All over again? I'm tired of this shit old man. Let me breath! And you" galit Kong sabi at binalingan itong makulit na ito.

" I don't want you anymore, and I'm done playing with you! So please let me go and leave me fucking alone! the both of you" mariing sabi ko dito.

Tumayo na ako at naglakad na papalabas ng kwartong iyon, I'm super stress right now at idagdag mo pang I can't contact Mavis. I know she's mad at me but the audacity of that girl to not answer my calls.

Dumiretso na ako sa kwarto and humiga sa kama, wala pang ilang minuto akong nakahiga sa kama when my phone started to ring, tinignan ko kung sino ang tumatawag at Nakita kong it's Avana kaya agad ko itong sinagot.

" Tina tignan mo yung post ng Pinsan mo! She's with your daddy!" Bungad nito kaya napabalikwas ako at agad na pinatay ang call.

I immediately open my Instagram account and I'm really shock and mad to see how that fucking cousin of mine clinging to my Mavis. I look to Mavis and it looks like she's happy being with her.

" I'm happy with you @mavisdadzae" it's the fucking caption.

Mukhang nasa parke Sila kaya I immediately get up and wear my sexy clothes. I'm gonna kill them both. Especially that cousin of mine.

Mabilis akong nag drive papuntang park and pagdating ko duon agad ko silang natanaw na at nakahiga pa sa lap nitong ahas Kong pinsan si Mavis and it seems they're happy while talking to each other.

" What the fucking meaning of this Mavis, and my snake cousin?" Mariing sabi ko sakanilang dalawa.

My cousin looks so terrified but Mavis? She's not. She look at me with her bored look and the love I always see to her eyes, it's gone.

" Va--valen--tina." Nauutal na Sabi ng hitad, ahas at mang aagaw Kong pinsan.

" Mavis" mariing sabi ko but she cross her arms and seems don't mind me.

What the fuck is wrong with her?!

" Oh?" Tanong nito and give me with her blank look.

"Oh? Yun lang ang sasabihin mo? Tangina Mavis! You're cheating on me?!"mariing sabi ko. Gusto ko siyang sigawan but we're on the park at ayoko mag iskandalo.

" Cheating? How? ,We don't have relationshit miss Alvarez and I'm freely to go with anyone else because I'm not taken. Not by you, not by her and not by anyone else, so please don't accuse me like I'm cheating on you because in the first place you are the one who's cheating with your lover and that's Denver"nanunuyang sabi nito.

Nasaktan ako sa sinabi nito at alam Kong kita iyon sa mata ko but I don't want to cry not in front of this cousin of mine.

" What are you saying Mavis? We're already in a relationship, you're always fucking me! And now you're saying that we're not in a relationshit? How dare you" mariing Sabi ko dito.