Chapter 36

Siya pov
Next Day

"Ruhaan Ji, wake up, please; see, it's 9 in the morning." I tried to wake him up, but he was sleeping like a log. I shook his body vigorously as he stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his sleepy eyes. I looked at him and smiled.

"Good morning, Mr. Roy," she said, quickly pecking his cheek. He also smiles sleepily as he again shuts his eyes, making me frown at him. "Come on, wake up already," I whine while trying to make him sit, holding his hands with mine. He smiles with closed eyes; he is intentionally doing this, stupid husband.

God, he is heavy—very heavy, actually.

"Please, no, I am very hungry." He suddenly opens his eyes, still lying, and pulls me towards him, and I sit on the bed beside him with a jerk.

"Why do you always do that? Huh, you don't have to wait for me to eat; just eat whenever you feel hungry." He scolded me, and I looked at him with my innocent puppy eyes. "I love to eat with you." He just shook his head in defeat and sat on the bed, resting his back on the headboard.

"No one can win you against your puppy face." "Nope," I said, and I started giggling looking at his sad face. "Ok, give me 15 minutes," he said, entering the bathroom after taking his clothes.

I went towards my dressing table and started braiding my hair in a loose braid. Today is a happy day for me because it is Sunday! my favorite day.

I was making our bed when Ruhaan entered the room and started combing his hair. "Chale," I said after arranging the pillows nicely. "Hmm," and we went downstairs.

After having delicious paneer paratha for breakfast, I am sitting in the living room and talking with Teena Aunty as she shares her and Momma's college stories.

Ruhaan is busy with his office work in his study. Mom and Papa both went grocery shopping. Both Dadi and I are in the backyard reading the Ramayana. Vivaan has some plans with his friends. So he went with them. Sara, Aunty, and I are free. Actually, Sara is also doing some work on her laptop while sitting with us.

"Aunty, I am going to make some coffee for Ruhaan ji; do you want some?" I asked her to stand up from her place. "No, beta, I am already stuffed with your tasty parathe." "Sara, what do you want?" She looked at her laptop and gave a small smile. "No, thank you for asking."

"SIYA!!" As soon as I mixed coffee in the water, Ruhaan Ji called my name from his study. At the same time, Sara entered the kitchen and went towards the fridge.

"SIYAA!!!"

"Siya, I will make the coffee; you go and see what he wants," Sara said. I smiled at her and said, "Thank you, Sara." She just nodded her head, and I made my way towards his office in a hurry. "What happened?" I asked as soon as I reached his study.

"Can you please iron my shirt? I have to go to the office urgently," he said while collecting a few files and his essentials in a hurry. "Sure, but at least have your lunch." "I don't have much time." "It will not take much time," I said as I put his shirt on the ironing board and started ironing while he was putting his laptop and files in his office bag.

"I am not hungry; I will have something outside." I sigh at him and give him his shirt to wear. "You are lying, I know." I narrowed my eyes, making him roll his eyes, but he had a little smile. He quickly got ready and was about to take his tie from the bed, but I stopped him. He frowns, looking at me.

I put the tie around his collar, and I started knotting his ties. He quickly encircled his arm around my waist and started caressing my skin softly, making me tickle as a small, shy smile covered my face.

"Done," I whispered, and I looked at him. "Hmm," he hums, still not moving back, and continues caressing my skin. "Don't you want to go? Huh?" I asked while dusting invisible dust from his blazer. Suddenly coming out of the daze, he said, "Oh, yeah..." and moved back a little.

I nodded my head, smiling as his fair skin turned slightly pink. Aww, he is blushing. So cute!!

"When will you be back?" I asked him as he was wearing his watch. "Maybe before the evening," he said, taking his bag and turning to leave.

Suddenly, he came towards me, making me confused.

"Did you for... mmmm?" he cut me as he quickly placed his lip on mine. My eyes widened at his sudden act, but feeling his lips move softly against mine made me close my eyes in bliss. I held his face and started caressing his very small beard.

After a few seconds, he moved back and placed a loving kiss on my head. I smiled brightly as he looked at me with a soft look in his eyes.

"Take care," he said, putting some distance between us. "You too, and drive safely," I told him, nodding his head. "Bye," he said, and he moved towards the door to leave.

"I love you." I whisper, looking at his back, as he leaves our room in a hurry.

As soon as he disappears from my eyes, I put my hand over my crazy-going heart and sigh while looking at the ceiling. "My dear heart, stop beating at bullet train speed!" And fell onto the bed gently; a smile didn't leave my face.

*********************************

Hey, everyone how are all doing?

Hope you like it,

Actually, I will be quite busy for few days as I have some assignments to complete.

But I will update in between so, don't worry.

Please  don't forget to VOTE & COMMENTS😌😌

Stay tuned

See you soon
Take care
Bye bye
😘🥰🥰