Chapter Thirteen

Once I was sure Bendy was gone, I left the booth and back to the main area. I'm so close to getting Boris and Emma back. I flipped both the last power switch and the lever which opened the haunted house. I walked in and saw a cart for the ride. Well, I can't walk so I have to get in. I sat in the cart and the ride started. And guess who decided to speak up again;

'Now the ride truly begins Maddie, come in and pretend it's all just a bad dream.'

"Love to. Now where the hell are Boris and Emma you twisted Angel?" I asked.

Throughout the ride, bad jumpscares kept trying to scare me but I didn't react. Alice then spoke up again;

'It's a funny thing, how so much can fall apart so fast. We never really had control at the studio, either you were in someone's pocket or you were putting someone into yours. I just wanted what was promised to me. I just wanted to be beautiful! Surely you can understand that.'

"Not really," I said

'Maddie... Why are you here? We're all dying to find out!'

"Believe me, I'm dying to find out myself."

'Do you just enjoy the terror of the drop into hell? Because if that's the case... Hang on tight... I've got a surprise...'

"Somehow I'm not excited about it."

Some doors opened in front of me showing a room that wasn't finished. I'm guessing that it would've been the main room of the Haunted House when it was finished. I went around there and some doors opened up revealing nothing but darkness. That's when something grabbed my cart, stopping it. It was Boris! But he looked like Frankenstein's monster! What the hell has she done?! Boris lifted the cart and threw it across the room, breaking when it hit the wall and Emma came out using her powers against me. I got up as Alice laughed.

'Meet the new and improved Boris and Emma! I took what I wanted, and in return, I gave them so much more! And this time, there's no Ink Demon, no escape. Boris and Emma, tear her apart! Leave nothing!'

"You crazy, manipulative Angel! I'll kill you for this and I will get my sister back!"

This whole time, I was trying not to get run into by Boris and Emma! They were destroying everything in their path but Boris always stopped to leak some ink from his chest. I ran by one of those ink dispensers. Maybe that can help me beat Boris and Emma. I don't want to but I also don't want to die and I don't want Boris and Emma to suffer. I made Boris and Emma crash into a wall and Boris' chest started spewing out ink. I took a clump of it, put it in the dispenser, and changed it so it would give me a pipe.

When it was done, I picked it up and waited for Boris and Emma to run into a wall again. When I did, I whacked them in the chests but my pipe broke doing so. He banged his fists on the ground and Emma used her powers, sending a shockwave to push me back. Well, fly backward. I landed safely and waited to get more ink from Boris. But they upgraded from charging to jumping around. Oh great. I did lead them into jumping onto some sandbags and barrels to hopefully trigger the ink thing.

It worked so I grabbed the ink and got another pipe. I'm just thankful they jumped and became weak once I had gotten the pipe so I could whack them again. And I got more ink at the same time. I made myself another pipe just as Boris picked up another cart and tried to throw it at me and Emma tried to use her powers on me. I wasn't in the way, thankfully. But he got another cart and tried to throw it at me and Emma again tried to use her powers on me but missed again. And a third time!

But they became weak this time and, instead of becoming angry, he started dying and Emma snapped out of the manipulation that Alice did. Alice yelled at me asking why I couldn't just die. Boris fell back where he remained lifeless. We watched as Boris became ink before disappearing into nothing. I'm so sorry, Boris. Alice screamed so I turned around to see her charging at us.

We just stood there with no weapon when suddenly a sword came out of her chest. It left her body and she dropped to the floor. We looked up at our saviors. It was another Alice and a Boris with a bionic arm. We were ready to thank them when Boris grabbed us and started dragging us away. What? We were taken to what looked like a secret hideout where we were put in a makeshift cell. Well, so much for that.