SLS ·pregnancy test· pt2

my crush know i like him ugh

Previously:

"Ok MaryLou" Chris said as we all laughed. The more I had fun with my brothers, the less I worried about whether I was pregnant or not. I know they're gonna support me.

__________________

-SLS/N pov-

We made it home and right away I took Matt's keys and opened the front door. I ran to the bathroom and opened the package. I looked at the box and it said something like keep in pee for 10 seconds.

I sat on the toilet with the pregnancy test and began to pee. The whole time the test was pointing. 

I did my business and got out of the bathroom, leaving the test in it. 

I went to my room and hopped on my phone waiting.

-Chris pov-

I don't know why SLS/N ran into the house but that was odd. She's been acting odd all day. We got into the house and walked up the stairs. I needed to use the bathroom but SLS/N was inside, and I was already upstairs.

We all went into my room and sat down.

"Can you pass me my gummies Chris?" Nick asked me. I heard the bathroom door open as I searched thru the bags. 

I handed him the candy, and then got up, making my way to the bathroom. I didn't want to poop because we were about to eat in a bit, and the smell would disturb the other, cuz I don't put the fan.

As I peed I saw this stick thing on the counter. It had 3 dots, and then 4. I didn't know what it was so I picked it up.

I then saw that a word popped up, and it said pregnant. I knew it wasn't MaryLou because she's 58, so it's either SLS/N or someone was in our house that we don't know about.

I pulled my pants up and without flushing, I was back into my room quickly.

"Who's this for??" I asked as I held it up.

"What is that" Matt asked as he looked up.

"A pregnancy test" Nick said as they both got up and took it from me.

"It's not mom right?" Matt asked.

"Yeah moms having another baby" Nick said sarcastically.

"Isnt she a little up in age for that?" Matt asked us as we looked at him.

"We were joking dumbass" Nick said to him.

"So is it SLS/N?" He asked us.

"It can only be her" I said looking at him.

"Hey guys" We heard as we all turned around.

-SLS/N pov-

It had been about 3 minutes and I got up to go get the test. I opened the light in the bathroom but there was no tet, I looked all around the bathroom and still didint find it.

I came out and saw from there that the triplets wre all looking at something. 

"Shit"  I mumbled to myself. I tried to keep it casual and I walked into their room.

"Hey, guys" I said nervously as they all looked at me. Nick quickly put something behind his back, Assuming it was the text.

"HI" Nick said quickly.

"What you hiding Matt?" I asked him.

"Oh just a pregnancy test that Chris found in the bathroom, he thinks it's yours," Matt said showing me the test. I couldn't see the results.

"MATT" Chris yelled at me.

"And they're pregnant?" Matt said reading it. I started to tear up regretting what happened.

"Is it yours?" Nick asked me.

"Uhh" I said not knowing what to say. I didn't know they found out before me.

"Are you pregnant SLS/N? Wait no she's a virgin. Are you?" Matt asked me.

"It's mine" I said as their faces went blank.

"SLS/N..." Nick said as they all looked down at my belly.

"I'm sorry" I said crying.

"Don't cry" Nick said as he hugged me.

"I didn't mean to it wasn't planned" I said to them.

"Don't worry SLS/N well be with you thru every step of the way" Chris said.

"Be safer next time" Matt said to me as he stroked my shoulder.

"I haven't even started my life yet" I said crying.

"It doesn't matter SLS/N stay strong" Matt told me.

"Do you wanna keep it, you and its father?" Chris asked me.

"I haven't told him yet but I want too" I told them as they looked at me.

"Whatever you choose we're here for you" Nick told me.

-request open-