feelings

Rose's POV:
3 weeks later

I was talking to Ashley and Felicia. Basically, only speaking to Ashley when I heard Leonardo.

"Hey cupcake,"

Cupcake?

I wondered who he was calling but saw him and Fernando walk in my direction.

Fernando stood behind me, then placed his head on my shoulder and put his arms around my waist.

"You smell good, little princesa."

Fernando whispered softly in my ear.

"Cupcake? princesa? WHO TOLD YOU GUYS THAT YOU COULD CALL ME THAT"

I spoke loudly.

"But they suit you, don't you think?"

Leonardo asked in a cocky tone, and I was about to answer him when Fernando interrupted me

"Who are they?"

He asked, giving Ashley a disgusted look.

And just to say, they saw me with Ashley many times and decided to ask me this now.

"This is Ashley and Felicia."

"And guys, this is Leonardo and Fernando."

I introduced them to each other.

"Hi."

Felicia said, then quickly stood up from her seat.

"Anyway, do you want to go for a walk?"

Fernando asked me.

"YES, PLEASE,"

Felicia shouted out, and we all looked at her. She's such a 'pick me'. They were not even talking to her.

"Sure, I guess, BUT only if my friends can come along."

I said, and they both looked disappointed for a second.

"Sure, why not." Leonardo said, and Fernando just kept quiet, still looking Ashley up and down.
_________________
A few minutes later

While we were walking around the school, I was in the middle of Leonardo and Fernando, Ashley and Felicia were at the sides and I basically continued the conversation I was having with ASHLEY and Felicia before Leonardo and Fernando arrived.

Fernando's POV:

While I was busy listening to Rose tell us all about how her weekend was and things like that, I felt someone tag me by my shirt.

I turned my head and looked down to the side and saw that it was her friend.

What did she say her name was again? Freda no no it was Felicia, yeah.

I glared at Felicia for a second and looked back at Rose.

She kept on tagging on my shirt, and I really didn't like it.

I really wanted to punch her, but I couldn't. I felt like shouting at her, but wouldn't, didn't want Rose to get aggressive towards me or not like me because I shouted at her friend, so I did the next thing that came to mind.

I tripped her.

I tried so hard not to laugh as she fell on the floor with a thub. At least no one noticed what I had done.

She fell hard on the floor, and everyone stopped walking.

"Are you okay?"

Rose asked while going to help her up, and her friend Ashley followed behind.