🌌 🌙Hello~🌙🌌

A FEW WEEKS LATER

Sun was so suprised he never would have guessed it would be a new animatronic. One that he thinks would be pretty helpful since he would be helpful during naptime because some of the younger kids get sleepy and are mostly always tired. Maybe getting a new friend wouldn't be so bad.

Right?...

MOON POWERED ON

Hmm.. where am I.. why is it so dark?..
he turned on his night vision, his eyes would glow red with bright pupils inside.
He crawled from the floor up the ceiling and into the vents. He heard some loud clanging noises coming from one of the different exits. He went towards the exit to spy but he didn't get out. It was a green gator he wondered why he was hitting everything maybe he was cranky he dropped some of the sleeping "candy" into his room on a table. Moon then crawled away towards one of the vents in the daycare. Since he had a map of the pizza plex in his system. He mad his way through the vents looking for an exit into the daycare. He crawled in and landed on top of the play structure. Then he went to look for his co-worker.
"Mr. Sun?!" He crawled to the side of the play structure and slid down. "Sun guy!?" Moon looked around then gave up then he looked up.

Huh a little castle stage! Huh whos that? Moon squinted trying to see turning off his night vision and his eyes turned into a purplish blue

Huh a little castle stage! Huh whos that? Moon squinted trying to see turning off his night vision and his eyes turned into a purplish blue. Moon crawled up the wall.

Officer Vanessa walked into the parts and service room. "OMG WHERE DID THAT ROBOT GO?!" She started to look for him. "Maybe he saw the message already and went to the daycare ehh I'll check on them in two weeks."