Final Chapter

We started to walk through the pool of Ink while I used my powers to float Sammy over the ink towards Bendy's lair. And it's now we realised that we probably should've asked for a weapon. Well, too late now. When we got inside I put Sammy down. We walked down the long corridor to a large door with Lost Ones in glass boxes on both sides of us. We pulled the lever to open the door. It revealed a throne with clips of Bendy episodes playing around it. There was also a recording next to the throne. It was from Joey. We walked up to it and pressed play;

'It's simply awe-inspiring what one can accomplish with their own hands! A lump of clay can turn to meaning... if you strangle it with enough enthusiasm. Look what we've built! We created life itself, Maddie and Sammy! Not just on the silver screen, but in the hearts of those we've entertained with our fancy moving pictures! But... when the tickets stopped selling, when the next big thing came along, only the monsters remained. Shadows of the past. But you can save them, Maddie, Sammy and Emma! You can peel it all away! You see, there's only one thing Bendy has never known: He was there for his beginning, but he's never seen... The End.'

We saw a reel on the throne which was titled 'The End'. So we have to Show Bendy how his story ends to go home and stop this workshop of nightmares. We looked up to see Bendy looking down at us over the Throne. We watched as Bendy's hands suddenly grew bigger before clasping them around his head and disappearing back behind the throne. His horns soon popped back up and his now bigger hands grabbed a hold of the Throne and pulled himself over to reveal his new form.

His hands and arms were huge, any eyes he had no longer existed, his bright smile had turned into a giant mouth, and his legs were smaller than his whole body but it allowed him to sit on his throne. He roared at us before backhanding us to the side. We stood up and saw Bendy run through the new halls and straight into the walls where he would disappear. We need to get out of here. We were quick to run around the area to see if there was anything that we could do here.

We found a lever which we pushed down but nothing opened. So, we looked for more while avoiding Bendy. When we found them, we flipped them until we saw that a door had opened up for us. We made it over and ran down the corridor to a room full of glass pipes that were empty. We took a breather before looking around to see a turn wheel. We turned it and ink started to flow through the glass pipes. And here comes Bendy to stop us again.

He roared and charged at us but we ran out of the way. Can we get him to destroy the pipes? We started leading him in the directions of the pipes in the hopes that he would run into them and smash them. It took a moment but he smashed into them all and everything went black. When we could see again, we ran out of a new opening door back to Bendy's little throne room. As Bendy wasn't there when we arrived, we quickly put the reel into the protector and turned around to see Bendy reaching for us.

But, when he noticed the reel playing, he left us alone and started watching it. The screen just showed the words 'The End' which soon appeared on every screen. This seemed to burn Bendy as he cowered away from the screens. It soon got so bright that he let out one last roar that he disappeared. But the lights became so bright that we had to cover our eyes. The next thing we remember, we were in someone's home. Emma, Sammy, and I are not in the workshop anymore.

But there were obvious signs that we were at one point because our clothes were still inky and my cape was here. And Sammy was here with us, back to his old self again. We got out of the bed We were in and left the room to see a living room with a few Bendy stuff in here from Merchandise to old storyboards. Where are we? We heard whistling coming from the other room which was the kitchen. We walked in to see Joey Drew himself standing there doing dishes. He must have heard us come in because he spoke up;

"Maddie, Sammy, and Emma? So soon? I didn't expect you three for another hour yet. Now you three are just trying to impress me. But I know, I know. You three have questions. You two always do! The only important question is this: who are we, Maddie and Sammy? I thought I knew what I was but the success-starved me. Nothing left but lines on a page. In the end, we follow two different roads of our own making. You, a lovely daughter and 4 sisters, me, a crooked empire. And my road burned. I let our creations become my life. The truth is," Joey walked over to the table we were standing at, "you two were always so good at pushing, old friends, pushing me to do the right thing. You two should have pushed a little harder. Maddie and Emma. Come visit the old workshop, there's something I need to show you two and Sammy is there."

"No! Joey, we respect you but we just came back from the workshop after we don't know how long. We have lived through a nightmare because you couldn't let go of what we created and Sammy went crazy for Bendy. Sammy and I let go because our daughter died and we had to move on. And we did. That's why I left and Sammy stayed. Because, once she passed, there was no point in continuing the project for me because Emma was mourning her niece. We're not going back to that workshop. We're going back to my house and we're forgetting this ever happened. It was nice to see you again, old friend. But it's time to let go."

And, with that, I grabbed my cape and left and Emma grabbed her plushies, going back home after days of being away from it. We will never look at Bendy the same way again. But, life goes on. Sammy and I would date for a while before marrying and having a few kids named Selena and Tom. Emma eventually got married to Sean Flynn's son named Samuel and had a daughter and son named Regina and Jack. But we never forgot the horrors that happened at Joey Drew Studios. How could you?