Chapter 32

We drove home and dad knew I was pissed so he didn't speak to me. As soon as we got home I walked to my room and they took a bath. In the bath I read a book. I was in the bath for so long I finished a 298 paged book. I got out and dried myself and changed into my pjs. Homecoming was next week and I planned to go with my friends so I called them up. They had no one to go with so the friend group was going alone. Including boys great.

One week later

It was Monday and Homecoming  was Friday. I walked into school with my Walkman on my hip. That day I just wore baggy jeans and a LED ZEPPELIN shirt. I walked over to my locker and across of my locker was vance. His was across from mine so I knew I had too see him one way or another. We hadn't talked for a week that was a lot for us normally we get passed things in a day or 2 but this time it was different. Maybe we weren't meant for each other maybe we needed time. Maybe this time apart was good. It may show how much we miss each other because I knew I missed him. But I just couldn't handle the fact of him getting upset after I saved him.

I put my books away and just listening to music. I turned around to see Emma all lovey dovey with Vance. I wanted to cry puke and beat the bitch again. But I just kept to myself vance and I made eye contact and a few seconds later I walked away. I walked to the bathroom. I started punching the wall and crying at the same time. "Geez you ok" I heard someone say. I turned to see a girl named Danna she was a cool kid I talked to her a couple times but friends nah. "I don't know I just ya know like punching walls" I said joking "not walls more like Emma Rancher" she said with a smile. She made me smile too.

"Why you upset though" she said lighting up a cigarette "it's stupid but vance and I broke up before he went missing then I save him and he's all pissed and I yell at him we don't talk for a week and now he's dating Emma Rancher again after what I told him was she had said I don't
Know my life is all fucked up" I said grabbing my head at the last part and sliding down the wall. "Aye aye DONT worry over a boy like vance he's still a teen maybe when y'all are older you will find a way back to each other" she said walking over to me and sitting next to me. "Thanks Danna wanna sit at our table today the girls will love you" I said turning to look at her. "Eh why not" she said getting up and pulling me up with her.

We walked out the bathroom just in time when the bell rang. We said our goodbyes and went to class. First period loved it. Mrs.Kim hugged me when I walked and I sat down. I had Mary in that class so we sat next to each other. "Hey wanna go to the drive in later" she said and I said of course "can one of my friends come she's really nice you'll love her" I said. "Of course I would love to have her come". She said and class started. The class finished and I headed to second period. We had a sub again and I sat in my seat. I put my head seat on and played my music. I drew until I looked up to see Emma standing in front of me. I
Took of my head set "what" I said seeing Vance next to me. "Move your in my seat" she "pfft Yeah right" I said then putting my head set back on.

Literally 2 seconds later they got ripped off me. " I said out" she said holding my head set. "You want round 3 bitch go ahead throw the first fucking punch" I said standing up waiting for it while she just stood there. "What I thought bitch" I said sitting back down and snatching my head set back. She walked outta the room when I heard a voice say something. It was under their breath and I knew it was vance. "Huh speak up say it Robbert". He hate being called Robert. "I said your a bitch" he spat "oh I'm the villain now and I thought you said you don't fuck bitches well here I am call me a bitch again I'll fucking end you Vance I'm not one of your little dolls anymore I've learned how to play the game so go ahead call me this and that but remember karmas fucking bitch" I spat using my hands to speak.

"I don't know why I did that maybe it was because I was in the mood not because I liked you" he spat daggers where thrown at me or that's what it felt like. "Wow fuck you Vance burn in hell" I said grabbing my bag and storming out of the room. He wants to play fucking games we will play games because I win every fucking time. I walked to the court yard where a phone booth was and called Emma's parents.
I found it out when they booked a table at my dads restaurant. "Yes hi is this Emma ranch" I said with a joyful voice. "No this is Danny Rancher her father who is this" he said clearing his throat. "Oh ok well we would like to inform you that Emma's test is back and it's positive that she has an STD and her partner Vance hopper is also positive for an STD we would like to start a treatment so please have her call us back" I said "what my daughter has a STD" he said "Yes sir" I said "Omg she's in deep shit" and then the line went dead.

Plan A done. Now what's next. I walked back in the classroom and sat in my seat. "Jade I'm sorry Fr what I said earlier I was just pissed" Vance whispered. "Robert I think you should know better not to play with fire but since you have you must pay" I said with a smile and looked ahead of me. He leaned back confused. Class ended and third went by quick. Now it was lunch. I got nothing because school lunch was disgusting I sat and waited for my girls and they came over. The boys came as well. Vance sat next to me but I moved over a bit. "Really it's not like I had a virus " he said "or do you" I added and he looked confused.

I whispered to the girls what happened and what I did. "Damn jay that's my girl" said Paige. "I feel like a proud mom" said Danna "ooooo you better watch out" said Mary. "Why" I asked. "Emma don't play" she said "yeah and last time she said that her head was smashed into the floor so I think I'm good". I said and the school day ended. I took the bus and Vance took the same bus. Normally he sat next to me. But today I put my feet on the chair and when he came over he was pissed. "Move your feet" he said. "Nah" I said looking at my home work I was doing. "Ok" he said and he moved my feet and sat down. "What the fuck" I said pissed off. "Listen u said I was sorry" he said looking at me.

"You want me to forgive you like that after saying you never loved me and the reason we had sex was because you wanted your dick wet right" I said snapping my fingers and looking at him "I didn't mean it that way I was pissed". He said "yeah I was too but did I say the only reason I dated you was because I was horny no I actually loved you and now you know why I don't say the word love because I always get fucking hurt" I spat. He stayed quit. "Oh now your quite because I'm right you never even liked me let alone loved me" I spat. "Ya know Jay I actually do love you even still your one of the only girls who doesn't always want to get in my pants and shit you liked me for who I was and acted like and yeah I fucked things up and I want to fit it but you won't let me" he said "try being in my shoes Vance and feel what I felt when you said you never liked me I was fucking hurt and when you went missing I cried god I fucking SH because Of it but you didn't know that because as soon as you got out of that house you were pissed why I don't know but now ya know I SH now how fun so I need a break Vance" I said getting off the bus because it was my stop. I walked home. Crying I just wanted some to love me as much as I loved them.

A/N
Hey guys this was a long one but hopefully a good one I won't update again today but tomorrow I will so stay tuned for that and I'll see ya then love y'all ❤️♥️