GRANDPA TERRY

Taylor Pov.

Before anyone could say anything about my comment there was a knock on the door. Kev got up and answered it and 2 seconds later Terry,Mandy and my favourite Milkovich brother. Colin walked through.

I give them all a smile. "Taylor my daughter." Terry says with open arms as he walks up to me. He gives me a nice side hug kissing my head. He pulls away and hit mickey around the head. Mickey holds his head. "what the fuck" mickey mumbles. "that's for making me find out through instajam." Terry says and I giggle.

Mandy squeals and gives me a gentle hug. Before giving mickey a tiny one. I hand Kozak to mickey as I slowly get up giving mandy a proper hug before moving on to Colin. "ah if it's not my favourite milkovich brother" I say with a smile as he hugs me.

"Congrats" he mumbles. "wheres my grandson" Terry ask and mickey points to his chest where our newborn layed. Terry moves closer to mickey taking a close look at kozak who was curled up on mickeys chest his head to the side as he slept with his mouth slightly ajar.

"oh he's beautiful"  he says admiring my sleeping son. "you can hold him terry" I tell him still stood next to Colin as his arm was around my shoulder not in a romantic way obviously. Terry took Zak off mickey chest holding him out one hand on his head and the other on his bum as he held him away from his chest.

The once curled up kozak spreads open his arms as he wakes him. Terry pulls him closer holding him towards him as he looked down at Zak. "you were right Taylor he has such beautiful eyes"  I smile at how mesmerised Terry was.

Terry sits next to mickey in my spot and mandy sat next to Terry. Kev was on the single couch with V on his lap whilst Debbie carl and Liam were colouring and doing homework around the coffee table on the floor and Ian lip sat on the steps and Fiona bought in the kitchen chair. Me and Colin were stood up near the door looking at terry with Zak.

"hi kozak I'm grandpa Terry" Terry speaks to kozak.

The door bell rang again and colin gets it for me. It was my food. I grab it off him taking my nuggets out an immediately start eating them. I hand the back to mickey. He only brought a large cokes. As soon as he take it out mandy snatches it and drinks it. "ay fucking dickhead" mickey cusses her as he snatched it back.

I move over to behind mickey resting my arms in his head as I stroke it. He tilts his head up making eye contact with me. I knew he wanted a kiss so I lean down and give him a quick kiss. I pull away before giving him a quick peck.

"alright then I don't want another nephew" Colin says and I turn to him. "colin do you alway have to be a moody dickhead" I ask. "not my fault I get it from my father."Terry flips him off.

I munch on my last few nuggets I didn't have many left since Colin kept stealing them. I look over at Zak and he was making sucking actions with his mouth telling me he's hungry. Fuck I haven't fed him since the hospital I'm such a bad mother.

"oh he's hungry" I say out loud but mainly to myself. I look under my shirt to see how much I've pumped so far and it said 4 oz in one and 5 in the other. "ugh" I complain. Mickey turn so he can face me comfortably. "wassup" he asks with concern.

"I'm under producing. I've been pumping for like 4 hours and I've only produced 7 oz all together that's not even a full bottle babe. And he a chunky boy he eats alot at a time" he complain.

"doctor said new borns only take like half an ounce for the first 24 hours" he says. "yeah but when the nurse fed him for me she said that he's already eating for a 4 months but it's normal cause of his weight." i tell him.

"and newborns need to eat every 2 hours and he's drinking 6 ounces per feed and I'm only producing 7 ounces in 4 hours to keep up with his regulation I need to pump twice as much which is literally impossible" I whine once again as I walk into the kitchen. I grab a new baby bottle before stopping and taking off the mom cozys. And pouring the milk from both pumps into one bottle.

I walks back in handing mickey the bottle. He takes Zak from Terry and lays him in his arms as he gently offers Zak the bottle and he takes his hungrily drinking the milk down quickly. "sex" colin blurts randomly and we all stare at the complete weirdo.

"what" mandy asks. "when my friend Lexi had her baby she was also under producing that was until I fucked her sensless 3 days after she gave birth and the next day she just kept leaking milk like a fucking cow " Terry turns to face colin

"are you sick? Are you mentally fucking sick? Why are you fucking a woman who gave birth to another man's kids 3 days ago are you asking for the woman to be hospitalised with a fucking Infection the poor girl could have became Inferlized." colins tuts "it's not like I fucking spunked in her" he mumbles.

"ew Colin there's kids here" mandy raises her voice at him. "there gallagher they probably heard worse" hes not wrong

"so fiona are you excited to be an auntie cause I really am" oo I wish she didn't ask that. The room falls silent waiting for fionas answer but she just tears up again and look back and forth from me and mandy.

"I-I'm not allowed to be his auntie" mandy turns at me confused and then fiona. "huh why not" fiona shrugs. "idk" she sounded like she's was gonna sob and now I looked like the bad person as everyone looked at me.

"oh there is a reason. She didn't support me and mickey together at all. She hit me before and called me a whore. Then when I told her I was pregnant she kept forcing an abortion on me everyday I'd come downstairs and there's another appointment scheduled for an abortion for me. and then when I told her I was keeping it she told me she wasn't gonna help me financially or physically with Zak. She kept Increasing my rent even though she knew I was strapped for Cash and saving for a baby. When mickey gave her the money for rent she spent it on a fancy dinner I wasn't invited too oh and everytime I had morning sickness and she was the only one near me she'd just let me literally choke on my sick and throw up in my hair so why should I allow her to be an auntie to an innocent sweet boy she wanted to get rid of in the first place and shes just a rude person I don't want my son related or associated too."

Everyone looked stunned but I don't care I wasn't getting scene as the bad person today. Not when all I'm doing is making a good decision for my son.

A/u it's not proof read so sorry about any errors. Meant to be published late 10/09/22 but my WiFi is shit so it may be updated on the 11th