part 32

Chapter 32
The beginning of the end.

I meet Hanna at the meeting spot. The meeting spot is just an old Warehouse. I see Hanna panda Blake Yang and Ruby. "Great looks like everyone is here" I tell them. Panda is the first to speak.
"Hey where's Yuri Zoro and Natsu?"
"Well there's not any point keeping pawns around now is there panda?" He just nods then looks around. "Sue. tala. eclipse. moon. Ember. Ender. Skull. arrow. And big bro dragon. so many innocent lives lost all because of hatred within this world. What ever you choose to do I'll fallow no matter what."
"That's what I like to hear panda. Now then the plan is we hunt down the rest of the tailed beast ues any force necessary. Oh and I'll put you all in a group of two, Blake your with Hanna. Yang your with Ruby. and panda your with me okay?"
"All right let's do this let's kill them all!" Blake gives Hanna a weird look.
"We can't kill them just knock them out okay your crazy psychopath." I hand out paper with the names and the location of the tailed beasts.
"Study that well and don't underestimate your target now go!" We all run outside and go in different directions. Panda's expression is a look of anger and pity.
"Panda what's with that expression? What's up?" He doesn't look at me when he speaks he just keeps running.
"I'm a little worried because isn't Yuri a jinchuriki as well?"
"Yes she is....and I will be the one to do it are task is to take down the 9 tail's Monica."
"I thought Yuri was the 9 tail's?"
"She is she's 50% and Monica is the other 50% I don't need all of the tailed beast power just some and it will still work the same."
He nods and we continue running. After a while we make it a apartment complex.
"Shes here?"
"Yes. Now panda would you get are friend?" He nods then makes a few hand signs.
"Particle style particle dismantling jutsu." And just like than the door is gone. We walk inside and search for Monica.
"I don't since her chakra anywhere she's not here."
"No she's here." As I say that I grab Monica's wrist stoping her attack. Panda gets into a fighting position.
"A kitchen knife? Tisk tisk thought you new better than that." I push her in to panda who grabs her. I break the knife.
"Once I get out of here I'm going to hurt you."
"Tell me something Monica why did you become a Ninja? What was your reason." She stops struggling and thinks.
"I became a ninja to stop people like you. protect then and bring peace."
"Ah that is a Noble Dream but if you kill others then what about there friends there family there home. When you take the life of someone you take something precious to people. More precious then anything else. You know some say that suicide will just bring you to purgatory no heaven or hell just never ending darkness, it's funny when you think about it. You live a beautiful life and then nothing everyone you've known is gone no love. No family. No hope. But I can make a world where there's no death no pain just happiness and joy."
"Wh-why are you telling me this? And who told you that suicide will bring you to purgatory?" I remove my scarf to reveal a dark bruise.
"Let's see it was three days after my sister died from hanging."
"Hanging? You told me that she died because of a war that your village was in?"
"Hm I think I'd tell you the truth. My mother was sick so me and big sis became A Shinobi so we could go on missions and bring back money. We both were on a three man squad. Me Luna and my best friend sue. Sue Never really listened to me or Luna. But she did get the job done, but there was one mission where sue had died shes the reason that I have my sharingan. Someone was after her sharingan ability so she gave them to me...and then she took a step backwards....off a cliff. I tried to save her but I wasn't fast enough. A week later my mother died and the very next day Luna hung herself that's when I realized the only thing in this world are nothing but pain I've lost my best friend my mother my sister my brother my father. I lost everything so that's why I did it the same way she did. I woke up and it was dark there was only a little campfire so I sat down and wondered to myself. Is this hell? Or is this heaven. Either way I'm stuck here and with all the time in the world I just thought to myself. So I used Izanagi it's a jutsu that the sharingan can ues to rewrite something so I rewrote my death but at the cost of one of my eyes so I took my mother's to replace the one I lost. I looked all over studied and read every secret scroll that my village and neighboring villages had but nothing until I finally found what I was looking for the scroll of the reanimation jutsu. A jutsu that can bring back the dead. It gives them infinite chakra and there immortal there never die nor feel pain." Monica shakes her head.
"No there will still be pain there still be war and anger you can never erase Anger from someone."
"Oh and that's where your wrong Monica you see. I have acquired a nother jutsu it allows me to erase and create anything I want it takes a lot of chakra to ues that's why its a forbidden jutsu. But once I absorb the power and the chakra of all the tailed beasts then I'll have enough chakra to create a world of peace and I'll erase this one. Think Monica you can have people you've lost alive you and them will be immortal a world of peace and joy. And if there an over population I can just make more worlds so Monica what do you say will you help me create the perfect world?"