Harry potter

You and Brooke were just talking about your favorite rides so far at universal.
"Ok guys you ready?"mason says.
You nod and start to get up when you look to your left and you can see your friends waving at you and filming you.
LATER
Later you were walking with Miguel and Mason well just talking with Brooke.
Mason suggests like you guys should go and find Harry Potter world.
Eventually you guys find it and you get exited and start to run towards the castle with Brooke.
"LOOK"you say pointing at a wand store.
Brooke grabs your hand and you guys start to run inside.
You look behind you and see Miguel and mason filing you guys laughing.
When you entered with Brooke you guys were greeted and then soon were looking for wands.
Miguel and mason were already inside looking around.
You pick up hermionies wand and then wave it at Miguel.
He laughs and you set it back down.
You later bought like 2 wands and you bought Brooke a Harry Potter keychain.
You guys left the store and you were talking to Brooke about going into the castle when you see one of the scary people dressed up walking towards YOU.
You hide behind Brooke but she was also running away.
You went to Miguel and he just hugged you laughing with mason.
When it left you looked around and just continued walking but hesitantly just incase.
You were walking texting your friends that you were okay.
You put your phone in your pocket and then Miguel put his arm around your shoulder.
Later when you guys got to the castle you started to run inside.
You pulled Miguel with you.
You two were looking at the rides they had when you turn around and see this a ride that cought your eye.
You pull Miguel with you and mason and Brooke follow behind.
You guys soon got on and started to move.
The ride let to the outside of the castle taking you in a whole tour around it.
You and Miguel were holding hands while mason and Brooke were covering there faces because they were scared.

Sorry I haven't posted I promise I will update ALL of my stories today😭