Chapter 26

"I don't believe you! Why would she do something so dumb?!" Zoro exclaimed in disbelief, not believing his friend. "It's true! I even saw the King pick up her blindfold! But, at this point, she deserves it as she's been working with Ryomen Sukuna this whole time! She's nothing but a monster--" "QUIET!!" Luffy exclaimed, cutting off Johnny's rant.

"She is not a monster! Say anything else and you'll regret it!" Luffy yelled as he gripped Johnny's shirt. "Easy Luffy, I know how you feel, but this is not how you resolve anything" Zoro reasoned, being the calmer of the two. "Go on, believe whatever you want. But I know what I saw! (Y/n) killed herself and Big Bro Usopp!" Johnny repeated while tears streamed down his face.

"Shut up! Shut up! Never in a million years would she commit suicide or kill any of her friends!" Luffy exclaimed, his hat falling off during the argument. "B-But I saw it!!" Johnny cried out, trying his best to get into Luffy's thick skull that (Y/n) is in fact dead. "He's right... I saw it as well, I even had a front view of the show" Nami spoke, interrupting their argument.

"Nami" Luffy said in slight shock, finally letting go of Johnny to look at her. His eyes widen as he took note of the look on her face, she had been crying. "What are you doing here?" Nami asked coldly, pretending as if she was fine. "What do you mean? You're our friend and so is (Y/n). We came to get the both of you" Luffy explained as he picked up his fallen hat.

"Tch, how annoying!" Nami spat rudely, earning a confused look from Luffy. "Friends, huh? If that's the case, why would (Y/n) commit suicide, while also murdering Usopp?" Nami asked as she looked to the ground, causing her bangs to cover her eyes. "Word of advice, because of your 'friend', Arlong is willing to kill Zoro, along with his crew, to gain the King's favor" Nami informed while messing with her pole.

"You know, you guys can't go against Arlong, let alone Ryomen Sukuna. That monster, there's a reason he's called the King of Demons, he's the real monster, a monster above monsters. I promise you if you stay on this island, you will die. So, you have a choice to make between life and death" Nami said with a smirk.

"Awh~! Her heartless face is so hot! Hi Nami!! It's me Sanji! Let's run away together~!" Sanji exclaimed while waving his arms around. Having completely forgotten about the way he treated her last time, while also ignoring her threats. "Can it Romeo! Also, I thought you liked (Y/n), you pig" Zoro hissed as he glared at Sanji.

"Excuse me? I do like (Y/n)! But, love is like a hurricane, so back off! Hey, look at me when I'm talking to you!" Sanji growled as he glared into the side of Zoro's head. "Nami, where are Usopp and (Y/n)?" Zoro asked, deciding to ignore Sanji, as he wasn't worth his time. "Who knows? Ashes? In the sea? All that is left was a crater and a blindfold" Nami said with a shrug.

"Damn it! Cut the crap!" Zoro exclaimed as he ran at Nami, only to be stopped by Sanji. "How sad, a swordsman striking a lady," Sanji said as he blocked Zoro's path. "Idiot! Can't you see what's happening here? You're starting to piss me off!" Zoro said, now extremely annoyed with the chef. "You know, if I was stopped that easily, I would be peeved too" Sanji mocked, getting on Zoro's nerves.

"Would you two quit bickering? Get off this island while you can, you have no business being here. You're all useless to me and I have no intention of joining you. Goodbye now" Nami said, believing she had won this argument. Only for Luffy to fall onto his back, startling the people around him. Nami huffed in frustration, watching as Luffy snored, fed up she decided to run off.

~~~

"Marines? At a time like this?" Sukuna asked rhetorically, looking quite unbothered by the news. He is currently sitting on his temporary throne, his left upper arm supporting his chin. In his lower right hand sat a new bag of sweets, tied off with a black ribbon, which had once been (Y/n)'s blindfold.

"T-That's right my Lord" one of the Fishmen answered, as they bowed in front of him. They shook on the ground as their face kissed the marble flooring. "It's probably a newcomer, we can have someone negotiate with them" Alrong advised, sheepishly. Sukuna let out a low hum, debating if he wanted to take that route.

Before he could think about it, the sound of cannon fire caught his attention. The remaining Fishmen, who weren't slaughtered, watched the cannonball fall right at Sukuna. With ease, the old curse caught the ball with his upper right hand and crushed it. The Fishman backed away from him, including the one bowing to him.

Silently, Sukuna stood up, placing the bag of sweets on the seat of his throne. "Watch those" Sukuna demanded before vanishing right in front of them. The Fishmen sweatdropped, but were slightly relieved he isn't taking his anger out on them. "That ship's a goner" a Fishman commented, trying to make light of the situation.

"Looks like that one was a dud... Fire another one! This is a signal of open hostility" the commander of the Marine ship ordered. "Oh, I've got your signal" Sukuna spoke, startling the Marines. "Geh-- S-Suka- I-I mean my Lord! What are you-- I mean-- eh" the commander stumbled, as dread and fear seeped into his very bones.

"Go on~ Speak up" Sukuna cooed with a mocking smirk, quite amused by his quaking body. "Heh-heh... I-it's all a misunderstanding! P-Promise!" The commander quickly said, despite his bad stutter. "Really? Then, this is also a misunderstanding" Sukuna said as his smirk fell from his face. "What is--" the commander didn't get to finish as his head slid off of his body, causing loud screams to erupt from his men.

From the land, the humans and Fishmen alike watched as the ship was ripped apart. Then, in a flash, faster than the eye can see, the ship was sliced like butter. Not even a second later, they watched as the ship sank to the ocean floor. The Fishmen didn't even notice when Sukuna was back on his throne. In the same potion before being interrupted by the Marines, as if nothing happened.

~~~

"Zoro, what are you thinking? You can't stay here! Come on!" Johnny tried to encourage him. "Don't you know that Arlong is out to kill us? We should be running away!" Yosaku reasoned, also trying his best to move Zoro. "Now that we know what Nami is like and that (Y/n) is gone. There isn't a single good reason why we should stick around!" Johnny pointed out.

"My reason for staying here? Is there, I'm staying cuz he's staying" Zoro said confidently. "Don't be stupid, Big Bro Zoro, are you saying you want to bring her back too?" Yosaku asked, believing this is the only reason. "No! I'm here because of (Y/n), that idiot obviously needs our help" Zoro grumbled as he glared at his friends.

"Big Bro... Right, understood, you're not leaving, sorry to cut our reunion short. But I won't stay, my role as guide ends here" Johnny said, knowing he can't move his stubborn friend. "Yeah, I'm with him! I don't wanna deliberately get myself killed" Yosaku agreed, trying to make a point. "Fine, I'll see you around," Zoro said, not caring if they decide to be cowards. With that, Johnny and Yosaku left, leaving the crew to do their own thing.

Meanwhile, Usopp ran right towards his crew, not really predicting he would run into them. "I'm sorry, Usopp" (Y/n) had said before kicking him into the water. He watched in horror as a red blinding light engulfed his vision before feeling water hit him. Though, his timing wasn't perfect, as Zoro and Sanji were in another argument. As result, he got the harsh end of their attacks, might as well have killed him themselves.

"USOPP!!! DID (Y/N) DO THIS TO YOU?!" Luffy exclaimed as he shook his unconscious crewmember. "Sorry, Zoro and I did that" Sanji sheepishly admitted, while pointing at Zoro. "No, you did" the swordsman exclaimed while glaring at Sanji. "Luffy... You're here now... " Usopp muttered, slowly coming back into consciousness.

"Yep, sure am," Luffy said, quite happy that Usopp is doing alright. "I'm here too, hi there" Sanji reminded, with his hand up. "One of these days I'll kill you!" Usopp hissed as he got close to Sanji's face. "Oh, you just made a full recovery!" Sanji noted, ignoring the death threat. "Shut up!!!!" Usopp screamed as he flailed his arms.

"Oh, by the way, if you're alive, where is (Y/n)?" Zoro asked as he looked around for the female. "Yeah! Where is she? Is she alright?" Luffy asked as he abruptly stood up. "Actually... I'm not sure what happened to her, I thought she was back at Arlong's Park" Usopp admitted while frowning down at the ground. "Then... Where did she go? Is she... Really dead?" Zoro asked hesitantly, only to be met with silence.