Chapter 107 - Something's Wrong

Warnings: Major Character Death, Gruesome Scenes

- - - 

Aoyama has left odd messages for me before. Usually, they're left in some weird way. For example, he left cheese on Shouta's desk in his office that was for me that said to 'meet him in his dorm after school for a makeover.' Another way was he used glitter glue on my dorm window to ask for help with his belt that he uses to shoot lasers.

The point I am making with this is that Aoyama gives me messages in the strangest fashion. This is normal. A text from him is relatively normal. I never have even gotten a text from him before. That should say everything.

I am concerned.

What am I supposed to do though? I can hardly make it to the couch without needing a nap a few minutes later. How am I going to make it to Aoyama?

I sigh as I force myself to sit up. Should I ask Hizashi to come with me? He is up, so it's not like I am waking him up. I would just be interrupting his work.

Would Aoyama even want Hizashi there? Probably not, but I ain't going to make it there otherwise, so he's just going to suffer.

As I look at the message again, I realize that it doesn't say a location. Where the fuck am I supposed to go, the local Walmart? Don't these kids have a curfew? If so, why does he want to meet at midnight? Is there a secret thing here that I don't know about?

Why am I questioning all this? I can just ask Hizashi once I get his ass out here. So, I click off the message with Aoyama and go to Hizashi's to text him that I am awake.

It's not even ten seconds later when Hizashi stumbles out of the office with a goofy smile on his face, "Hey, kiddo! I'm a little shocked you're up. I didn't expect you to be up till two at least." Doesn't that tell you how far I have fallen?

"Thanks for the mark of confidence, Zashi. Anyways, I have received a text from Aoyama to meet him at midnight," I explain to Hizashi.

Hizashi looks at me confused, "How?" See? He gets it.

"As a text. Like, on the phone."

"That is odd and concerning. It wasn't in a hidden language or anything?"

"No. It was a simple 'meet me at midnight' text. He didn't even give me a location."

"That's probably because students can't leave the dorm building without a teacher. However, I don't know if this is a good idea, Izu. You haven't gone outside of the building or talked to your classmates. I think this is expecting too much from you. I can go in your place if you want someone to meet with him." That makes sense.

"Why do you think I texted you?"

"You want me to go for you?"

"No? I want you to come with me."

Hizashi sighs, "I should not be surprised. I can at least carry you there, I suppose."

"And then I need you to hide somewhere and watch over."

"Why can't I be there?"

"If he wanted to talk to a teacher, he would have asked for a teacher. He asked for me."

"A teacher assistant."

"Who also happens to be in his class. Get your thinking cap on, Zashi."

"Alright, alright, fine," Hizashi moves in front of me, turns around, and bends down, "Get on."

I can't help but huff as I situate myself on Hizashi's back for a piggyback ride. Honestly, I feel pathetic. I feel like a child.

Once I am on with my arms around his neck, Hizashi grabs my legs and stands up, "Is this good?"