𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

۞۞۞

Gasps in awe was all that was heard in the room.I stared at my best friend,Katsuki Bakugou with a impressed look on my face.He was showing the entire class the quirk he had just gotten,his quirk."Wow Bakugou,you're parents must be happy for you!This is an early sign for you to become a hero."Our teacher exclaimed as she smiled."Well don't you look at the time,it's playtime.Outside everyone!"She motioned us outside as I went to the sand pit without my two best friends by my side.

'Hmm..when I get my quirk,i'll protect Katsuki,Izuku,my parents and everyone!'I started thinking,creating a sort of pattern in the sand."N/N!"I turned around to see Katsuki with Izuku behind him."Did you like my quirk?"Katsuki smirked and stared at me.I nodded and smiled.Katsuki then pulled me closer to him and pulled Izuku close too."When you both get your quirks,we can become heroes together!"He exclaimed as we both smiled."When I get my quirk,i'll promise to protect you both."I smiled as the two got red.

"That's our job."Katsuki said and pointed to Izuku and him.I giggled and we played together.

۞۞۞

I was at the doctors with my parents side by side.I kept quiet as the doctor came back in the room with a bright smile."Congratulations!You're daughter has a quirk,crystalize.If she trains hard in the future,she can improve that strong quirk of hers!"The doctor said as I smiled and mom kissed my face all over and dad thanked the doctor.I was walking hand in hand with my parents as we walked back to the car.

"You'll be such a strong hero with your quirk sweetheart.."My mom happily swayed our arms."Will I be strong enough to protect everyone..?"I said.My dad smiled and nodded."You'll be so strong and protect mommy and daddy right?"Dad looked at me as I nodded."I'll protect everyone!"I had the brightest smile in the world."Can we try my quirk later at home,to..test it out?"I spoke as my parents nodded and got me into the car.

۞۞۞

"They're beautiful.."I stared at the crystals that I had formed.I was in the garden with mom and dad and the maids at the side watching us."Try to direct it at the target sweetie!"Dad pointed at the target infront of us.I breathed in and out before forming crystals that came out of my hands,trapping the target in a crytalised 'cage'.The maids cheered for me as mom lifted me in the air and spun me around."You'll be the greatest sweetheart!"She smiled..my dad smiled.I smiled.Everyone was happy..and im sure my friends will be even more.

"I can protect them..I can be their hero.."

۞۞۞

This time,all my classmates were staring at me in awe as crystals surrounded my arm."You are most certainly going to become a great hero Y/N!"The teacher smiled and gave us free period.I sat at my seat as people just stared at me from afar."You got your quirk!"Katsuki exclaimed as Izuku smiled at me and held ontk my arm."Mhm,it means I can protect you both now!"I smiled as Katsuki pouted."But Izuku and I will protect you first!"He turned his head with a pout.I giggled.

"Then what about you Izuku?When are you going to see the doctors for your quirk?"I turned to him."My mom is taking me tomorrow!"He exclaimed.I smiled."When we all get our quirks we will be the strongest trio!No one will stop us."Katsuki gave us a thumbs up and I nodded.

"No matter what,we still will be best friends!"That's what i thought..

۞۞۞

Izuku and I were happily playing at the sandpit as I made small crystals not sharp enough to accidentally hurt someone in the sand."N/N!"Katsuki yelled out as we both turned to Katsuki and his friends.When Izuku revealed that he was quirkless,everyone laughed or avoided him.In Katsuki's case,he just left.We walked over to them as Katsuki pulled me towards him."We're playing heroes and villain.And we need a villain,so Deku will become the villain."Katsuki said as his friends laughed.

I was about to speak but Deku agreed.I just stood there.It went all too fast.I didn't do anything.I should've been a citizen.I didn't protect Izuku.Katsuki and his friends laughed as Izuku was all beat up on the ground.I wanted to help Izuku up but Katsuki pulled me back."We did it N/N!We defeated the villain."He laughed with his friends and I waved him goodbye when their parents arrived on time..but too late to see the scene.

I ran beside Izuku and helped him up."I'm sorry I didnt protect you Izuku.Are you okay?"I brushed his cheek which had a tiny scratch on it."I'm fine.Let's play more before our parents arrive!"He smiled wholeheartedly as we played with my crystals.

"Oh Katsuki,why would you do that.How could you do that.."

۞۞۞
Timeskip-

"As third years on the last day of junior high,you have to think which school you will be going to.I was going to give a quiz but..who needs that?"The teacher threw the papers in the air as people started using their quirks."You all have unique quirks with great power.You all for sure are going to be great heroes..But no quirk usage during school hours"He spoke as someone pulled their eyeballs out.'That quirk won't even scare villains but children..'I sweatdropped.I saw Izuku muttering to himself and I gently tapped his shoulder.

He smiled weakly and went back to his notebook."Don't even teg to compare me to these losers.With any doubt they'll just be sidekicks for knockback heroes."Katsuki spoke as the class made more noise."Well..looking at your score,you are able to get into yuuei."The teacher spoke as everyone muttered."Like..the national school?" "I heard its impossible to get in.".The teacher then checked a paper."Oh,Y/N and Midoriya don't you also want to get into yuuei?"Everyone silenced before erupting into laughter.

"Y/N is strong,she can actually get into the school but Midoriya?"Everyone laughed.I stared at Izuku as everyone just made fun of him.I was about to speak when Izuku just shook his head and I sighed.Katsuki stomped towards Izuku with a menacing face."You think you're better than me huh?!"He exclaimed,small explosions at his palm appeared.Izuku shook his head quickly as Katsuki laughed."Looks like only Y/N and I will be going to UA."Katsuki said as the class was loud again.I sunk down in my seat.'So loud for what?..'

The bell rung and everyone rushed out of class.'The last day of school..as a third year.'I stood up and waited for Izuku to pack his bag.I saw that Katsuki and his friends had stayed behind.Izuku motioned me to wait for him outside as I hesitantly nodded and waited near the exit of the school.

After 5 minutes Izuku finally arrived.'He looked like he was crying..?'I frowned,seeing his uniform burned slightly.
"N/N."Izuku smiled and we walked out of school together.The walk back home was silent.I breathed in,"Let's go to Yuuei together.."I muttered as Izuku smiled and nodded.Izuku dropped me off at my house.I hugged him and smiled at his red face."I'll see you at the entrance exam."I smiled and he nodded vigorously.I giggled and waved him goodbye.

"Mom,Dad,I'm home!"I spoke and saw mom in the kitchen as Dad was no where to be seen."You're father had to run for a meeting so he will most likely return at night."She hugged me before going back to what she was doing.I went to my room and flopped on the bed.I sighed and looked at the photo nicely framed on my bedsids table.'Mom..dad..I'll make you proud..'I looked at my study tabke and stared at the photo framed as well.

Katsuki,Y/N,Izuku >Best friends!