Colress

The three headed to Toukos house, then they saw the river Mei was talking about. Mei pulled out her Milotic and Touko brought out Samurott. And they headed down the river. After battling several trainers along the way, they finally came across the giant plasma frigate. It was almost deserted, very few plasma grunts. Aldith, a loyal plasma grunt, noticed N right away.
"N?! What are you doing here? Lord Ghetsis fled after she beat Kyurem."
"I know, Touko is here to see Coltess." N says looking away, unable to look at the plasma loyal grunt.
"N. . . Why does 'Colress' consider staying here?" Touko questioned Aldith.
"Oh, it's you. Doctor Colress prefers to linger here to study Pokemon more on amplifying their power."
"That power isn't real." N says getting pissed. Mei stood by him, a hand on his shoulder for reassurance. A Klinklang appeared and got in Toukos face. Touko jumped back from the sudden Pokemon and tripped over Aldith's Seviper. She was caught by N who was able to avoid a Liepard's shadow ball. Mei had Milotic use protect when Seviper used poisen tail.

Aldith called off the Pokemon and lead them toward Colress. When they entered his office, he seemed to be waiting for them, his Klinklang by his side. He looked at Mei eagerly.
"Welcome back. I see you brought a new and old friend." Colress says to Mei.
"You already know N. This is Touko."
"The famous Touko that defeated mr. Ghetsis?! It's an honor, my dear." Colress says his eyes beamed through his glasses. N grew disgusted by Colress being nice to Touko so suddenly. Touko stayed close to N, she didn't trust the oh so suddenly nice doctors.
"Why is the Plasma Frigate here by my home town?"
"It was the safest place to land and not be discovered as easily as you found it." Colress says a little annoyed. He held up a syringe, it had a blue liquid in it.
"At last it's complete. This syrum can turn any human into a Pokemon of which they desire." Colress says happily feeling successful. N and the girls backed away. This isn't good.
"I'm so glad you came, I needed a test subject. Since you love them so much how about you go first." Colress says eyeing N. They tried to escape but Klinklang refused it. It stood in front of the doorway. Aldith sent Seviper on the group. N took the damage from Sevipers poison tail, thus crashing with the wall.
"N! No, he might be poisoned!" Touko says worriedly as she tries to get to him. Seviper wrapped around her and Mei, holding them tightly.
"Aaahh!? This isn't funny, Colress!" Mei says struggling.
"I never said it was, my dear." He replies evilly, harshly taking hold of N by the collar of his shirt. He couldn't fight back do to Sevipers poison tail, he did get poisoned.
"Leave him alone, you sick freak!" Touko shouts at him.
"Afraid I will not, he's MY test subject after all." Colress says with a sick grin. He injected the syrum into N's arm. N fell limp from the numbness of the poison, it now ran all through him.
"N!? God damn it give him an antidote at least!" Touko begged.
"Tou-ko. . ." N says trying to look up at her.
"N??"
"Don't worry about me. I'm immune to this. I'm--" N passed out. A rustling sound was heard N's long hair. A Zoroa appeared from out of it. He looked around then growled at Colress ready to pounce. . .

****

What is N hiding from them? What effect will this syrum really have on him? Find out. . .