(1)

Before start reading i wanna tell you'll that this is rewritten Version of mobs mafia. I changed the plot but not the whole story line so You will get some old lines or dialogues or scenes. Happy reading and oh yes always ready with hobi water😏

"I want him. He is mine and i'll surely get what is mine", with these words the dark-haired man take a closer looked at the picture in his hands.

He drink the whiskey and broke the glass while throwing it in the wall.

He smile at the picture like he is seeing his treasure.

With adorance and love.

He is drunk but not that he lose all his sences and create a mess. He has a great alcohol tolerance.

His gang members are also present with him seeing their boss they sighs.

They never saw their leader so desparate like this.

Ever,

A maid came and gave him another glass of whiskey.

"Thank you lora. You can go home now", the ravenet boss speaks and the maid take her leave.

"You can't run away from me doll, not again", the dark-haired male speaks again.

"But kook....", Namjoon his Underboss tried to speak.

Kook AKA Jeon Jungkook AKA JK looked at him with poor eyes.

Namjoon shut his mouth.

He knows those eyes.

Always hold pain, but more than pain it holds guilt and sadness.

The leader of Korea's most powerful gang Bianco again looked at the screen in front of him.

The same picture is showing there too.

A guy is smiling from the window with his cup of tea or coffee.

Wearing white turtle neck sweater with silver hair.

"I don't care, i want him, no i need him hyung", jungkook speaks.

No one ever saw him so desperate.

"B...", Yoongi tried to speak but stop himself because he knows it's not gonna work on their dear dongsangsae, at least not for now.

He is angry and desperate and sad.

Angry jungkook is a big no.

So Yoongi his, Consigliere also shut his mouth and closed his eyes and rest on the sofa.

"But how JK? You can't force him and he.......", Hoseok his Weaponiser speaks in a low tone but stops himself when jin glared at him.

Jungkook take a deep breathe and inhale and exhale his breathing.

Controlling his emotions.

Then speaks.

"Who told you hyung i'll force him. I will do the way he liked. I'll win his heart and make him fall for me. I want him but i would never force him to love me. But I'll try", jungkook replied and hearing that everyone's jaw dropped.

"What?", Everyone shouts together.

"Of course, i know what we do is not safe. I did many bad things, I'm a mob, a freaking mafia leader, a liar and a manipulator, but we never raped, we never killed innocents, not whoring around like others. So i think i deserve another chance. You all already have someone in your lives. Then what i did was bad that I don't deserve him, not like I'm asking for another person, I'm asking who is already mine", jungkook speaks with his soft voice.