𝟏𝟕 | 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

"FUCK BRUH," Amani said, feeling himself throw up the Chick-fil-A breakfast that he had before he came to school into the school toilet again, it still coming up even though he didn't have that much to eat

It was currently 8:26 in the morning, meaning Amani he had only four minutes to get to class, but he knew that he wouldn't be able to make it on time because he wouldn't stop throwing up.

He didn't even know why he was throwing up in the first place considering he didn't feel sick at all or have any symptom of a possible virus.

Him constantly throwing up though had been going on a couple of days after his dad told him about the plan with Aurora so at first he thought it was nerves but now he felt like it was something bigger than that.

"This shit aggravating," Amani said flushing the handle of the toilet with his hand, not even caring about germs at that moment, before grabbing some of the 2-ply tissue and wiping the vomit off of the sides of his mouth.

After that, he sat there and leaned his head against the green stalls for a couple of minutes, feeling himself get sleepy and drowsy as he started contemplating on whether or not he should simply drive himself home.

It was only a couple of seconds of him thinking about what he should do because he soon decided on the latter decision only because he still needed to tell Aurora about everything that happened and was going to happen.

Therefore he grabbed his phone out of his black hoodie pocket and unlocked it before going to Auroras contact. He then called it and waited for her to pick up, luckily for him he only had to wait a couple of seconds for her to answer.

"Amani where are you? Class is about start and you still aren't here," Aurora questioned, sounding like she was outside of a classroom because of how quiet yet loud it sounded.

"I'm in the bathroom but look mami I gotta tell you something," Amani said, quickly trying to get everything he had to say out before the bell rung and Aurora had to hang up the call so that she could go teach the class.

About to tell Aurora everything from stuff that happened ever since they've met until, Amani ended up being stopped when he heard the intercom come on before it repeated, "Amani Smith please come to the front office," twice.

"Amani what the hell did you do," Aurora questioned, now sounding upset with the male because from her knowledge you only got asked to the front office if you were in major trouble.