367.They Were Fooled

Lilan’s expression was extremely poor now that her schemes were exposed. “What do you mean by a fake accident…”

Furthermore, how did Lisa obtain a copy of the message that Eunha had sent her?

After ‘Warming Jing Hua University With Love’, Lisa easily guessed that Lilan would take revenge on Eunha’s behalf. Thus, she instructed Jackson to send someone to secretly make a copy of the messages on Eunha’s phone.

She had the ability to make herself invisible. Thus, she naturally knew Eunha’s phone passcode a long time ago.

After being beaten up, Eunha was unconscious for an extended period of time. Thus, Jackson’s people had no trouble obtaining the messages in her phone.

A middle-aged man suddenly appeared in the hospital ward. “Director Lee, you instructed me to lie that I injured you with my car and paid me forty thousand dollars as a reward. At the time, I did not expect you to use this matter to slander your own filial daughter. My deepest apologies. I’m returning this money to you.”

He then handed over two stacks of cash. When he saw that Lilan did not move to receive it, he placed it on her bedside table.

“Excuse me, sir. Could you please clarify this situation…” The reporters immediately urged him.

“I’m an employee from the Lee Group. Recently, my family has been struggling with money. My employer, Madam Lee Lilan, coincidentally requested my help. In a moment of foolishness, I agreed to stage a fake accident with her in exchange for forty thousand dollars.” The middle-aged man did not hold back as he accepted their question.

“I didn’t give anyone forty thousand dollars! Lalisa is the one who arranged for him to say so!” Lilan refused to admit it.

Lisa was not interested in arguing with her. She turned to address Doctor Baekhyun, who was standing outside in the hallways. “Doctor Byun, could I trouble you to take a look at my mother’s injuries?”

“No problem.” Baekhyun stepped into the hospital ward and was about to carry out an examination for Lilan.

But Lilan immediately began struggling. “Go away, go away! I don’t want your examination!”

“Mom, Doctor Byun’s skills are the best in our country. Most people don’t even have the opportunity for him to examine them,” Lisa coaxed her.

“Who knows if you’re collaborating with him to…” Before Lilan could finish speaking, Baekhyun cut her off. “Please be rest assured, Director Lee. I, Byun Baekhyun, will definitely be honest about your health. Furthermore, all the cameras are recording us. I won’t ruin my own reputation.”

The cameras were not from a particularly big television channel. However, Lisa’s topic had caught a lot of attention. Countless media websites were live-streaming the news.

“That’s right, Director Lee. Why don’t you just let Doctor Byun give you an examination…” A reporter also urged her.

I said I don’t want to!” Lilan was agitated.

Another reporter immediately noticed something amiss. “Madam Lee Lilan, didn’t you say that your arm was fractured during the accident, and that you’re unable to move? Why do you appear to be struggling so well?”

“…” Lilan immediately became quiet. Her expression was awkward.

Lisa approached her bedside and brought a small pair of scissors, seemingly out of thin air. With three snips, she easily cut open the white bandages around Lilan’s body. The bandages loosened to reveal the green stains from the medicine applied.

After wiping off the stains, everyone saw that Lilan was completely unharmed!

“…” All the reporters and hosts were dumbstruck.

Even the audience watching this from their homes were astonished.

Baekhyun stepped forward and forcefully examined Lilan’s body. He then drew a firm conclusion. “Madam Lee Lilan is completely unharmed. In other words, she did not suffer any injury in a car accident. Everyone has been fooled by her!”