40. NAAZ AT HOME 🏠

I'M SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING! 🥺
..................

It's been 2 weeks that naaz is in hospital and now she can walk and move her hands....her wounds had started healing....

On the other hand....
A new has been spread all over the world that "NAAZ GILL CAN'T WALK AND TALK."

It was spread out by naaz herself as she wanted her rival to think that she is powerless now becoz of the attack....

Basically it was a trap...

HER RELATIONSHIP WITH HER HUSBAND WASN'T NORMAL YET....

He took care of her in all this week...he tried to talk to her but all in vain as she doesn't want any excuse and explanation....

She just wanted him to listen to her and then react....

................

PRESENT DAY....

Naaz is going to discharge as she wanted to go home....

She will be given a personal staff from hospital to take care of her....

It was decided that she will be taken towards the car in a wheelchair....

Sid is very happy today as his Naaz is coming home....

He has dressed up in her favourite combination of shirt and jeans with hairs perfectly styled.

He came and did the necessary work and he distributed gifts and money to the hospital staff from his savings.....
..............

Akash came with bodyguards and cars....

Sid goes towards her room as made her sit on the wheelchair and take her towards the door....

Then he made her sit in the car as she is actually not able to walk....

Then he sat on the other side...

Sid: I AM VERY HAPPY MY DEAR WIFE.... ( he kissed her hand)

She tried to hide her blush but failed.

Sid : you look more beautiful when you blush...so don't hide it wify...

She tried to free her hand but not able to as he has holded it tightly keeping in mind not to hurt her....

Akash was sitting at front with Rohit....( He is fine now)

................

They reached their home...

Maa and preet was standing at the door with ARTI KI THALI....

Sid made her sit on wheelchair again and take her to the main gate...

Maa did her arti and feed her Prasad...

Sid: maa mai b hu yaha...

Maa: mere beti itne dino baad ghr aye hai....uske arti bante hai tu toh ghr pe tha...chl abb isko andar leke ja...

Sid made a glumpy face but was happy inside...

After taking her inside the main gates and the other gates gets closed only family members and Rohit was inside the home....

Naaz gets up from the chair and hugged maa and preet....

Sid: areee aram se...

Naaz: maa...maine apko bahut Miss kiya khass krke apke hath ka khana.... hospital ka khana accha nhi tha....aap ek he din kyo mujhse milne aye...aur tu b preet....

Maa: beta mujhe maaf krde mai tera sath nhi diya uss din....bs sharminda the k kuch kyo nhi bole issliye nhi aaye....

Naaz: apko sorry bolne ke jarrorat nhi hai.....